15. makeover!

(( a/n: tHANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 350+ READS IM SCR EAMINH NEJFKEK i seriously didn't think i'd get much more than 100 reads on this story but???? thank you guys so much you don't even know how much this means to me ;;; 💕💖 ))

( y/n's pov )
After breakfast, everyone sort of herded over to the living room, awaiting the arrivals of my (hopefully) new best friends, Nina, Jane, and Clockwork.

I'm sitting with Candypop, Masky, and LJ. Masky is behind me, with my head against his chest like a chair and his arms around my waist protectively. Candypop is snuggled in on my left and LJ is clinging to my right. I feel very cozy like this.

Why are we all huddled together, you might ask? Everyone decided to watch a movie together as we wait for the girls to come. Lights off, blankets out, popcorn popped. And it's only noon.

Kind of silly, if you ask me. But honestly, I could care less. Everyone around me is so warm and soft, especially LJ with his frilly and fluffy clown outfit.

As we watched ( insert favorite movie ), I slowly tuned out and relaxed, listening to Masky's soft heartbeat and the two clown's rhythmic breathing. Slowly, I began to close my eyes and let my guard down, relaxing fully.

Candypop wrapped around my arm and leaned his head against mine, watching the movie intently. LJ was full on snuggling me, eating popcorn, and watching the movie all at once. Masky's head was resting on mine, and I could feel his soft breathing against me.

Everything was perfect. Until the doorbell rang.

I jumped up, elbowing both Candypop and LJ, also headbutting Masky in the process. I jumped out of their grip and turned towards the door, my heart racing 100 miles a minute.

Slender sighed and got up slowly, walking over to the door and opening it quickly as the three boys groaned and rubbed their injured body parts. I turned to fully face the door, not breathing as the three girls walked in.

All of them were smiling, though one of them looked as if she couldn't help it. One had long black hair and a tight black dress, her skin being snow white. She reminded me of Jeff in a weird way. Also, her face appeared to be a white mask with black lips and blank eyes showing through. (( a/n: i know jane's skin is burnt lol you dont need to remind me~ ))

Another girl had medium, wavy brown hair and green eyes, although one of them seemed to be.. a clock of some sorts? She was wearing a white tanktop and dark jeans. She also had stitches on her mouth, turned up in a smile.

The last girl had black hair pulled into a ponytail and a pink streak in the front. She had a cut out smile like Jeff, but she didn't look nearly as scary with it. She was wearing a purple sweatshirt and a black skirt, along with red and black stripped thigh socks and a red bow in her hair.

I stood up quickly, fixing my now messy ( h/c ) hair as to not make a bad impression on them. The three girls turned to me, each one staring into my soul with their piercing eyes.

I walked up to them, heart beating harder than ever before. I held out a hand to the black dress girl and put on my friendliest smile.
"Hello, my name is ( y/n ). What's yours?"

She smiled at me and shook my hand gently, looking into my ( e/c ) eyes with her pitch black ones.
"Hello, ( y/n ). My name is Jane, it's nice to meet you."

I then held my hand out to the clock girl, but she skipped the handshake and instead pulled me in for a friendly hug.
"Nice to finally meet you, ( y/n )! My name is Clockwork, but you can call me Clocky!"

I hugged back awkwardly, a bit surprised at how forward she is. I grinned and pulled back, a light blush covering my cheeks.
"Nice to meet you too, Clocky! I've been excited to meet you all."