4. hello, everyone..

( y/n's pov )
Before I knew it, Sally and I were curled up together on her bed, asleep. Well, at least Sally was. I laid in bed with the young girl for about an hour before I got bored.

I got up slowly, careful not to wake her up. Curiousity got the best of me and I decided to go downstairs instead of sit in the pink room. I snuck down the stairs, careful not to make any noise.

Once I hit the bottom, I heard two voices talking to each other from in the kitchen.

"Are you excited to officially meet her tomorrow?" a male voice asked, his voice seeming to be muffled by something.

I perked up, trying to get a better listen. I assumed that they were talking about me, so of course I was interested.

"Y-yeah, I *tic* am! She s-seemed nice enough *tic* from wh-what I've seen," another male voice agreed, this time filled with stuttering and.. ticking?

"Do you think Hoodie has stopped pouting yet?" one asked with a small laugh. The other laughed as well, though his joy was interrupted a bit with ticks.

I walked cautiously over to the kitchen, peering through the doorway. I noticed the two boys in there was Masky, the one that had put the knife against my throat, and another one that I didn't recognize. The unknown boy had orange goggles and a strange mouthguard type thing on his face, along with messy brown hair.

His eyes wandered the room a bit while he laughed before they stopped on me. I felt my heart stop as we made eye contact before Masky turned to look at me as well, his masked face unreadable.

I stared at them like a deer caught in headlights before Masky walked up to me. The other boy peered over Masky's shoulder, making me feel a bit self-conscious.

"What are you doing down here? I thought you and Sally were asleep."

He didn't seem mad, just curious. I was relieved to hear him not mad, but also kind of shocked. A few hours later he had tried to kill me, but now he's acting as if we're friends?

"Um," I paused and felt my face flush, "I.. I couldn't sleep, so I, um, c-came down here?"

Masky snorted and walked back over to the other boy.
"I see. Do you want something to eat?" he asked, which caught me off guard.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked, still frozen to the spot.

The unknown boy raised an eyebrow and looked over at Masky.
"Did Sl-Slendy not *tic* tell you t-the plan?" he asked quietly, studying my face.

I shook my head.

Masky chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Guess we should explain then, huh Toby?" Masky mused, gesturing towards the unknown boy. Huh. Toby..

- time skip to after they have explained bc im lazy lol -

"Oh." I said, quite honestly in shock. "Oh."

This caused the two boys to laugh and I felt my face grow hot.

The two quickly regained their composition and looked at me.
"So.. Do you want to stay and become one of us? Or do you want to go home?"

Home.

I shuddered at the thought, just thinking about my drunken mom made my bones ache. I shook my head quickly. Though I don't have the heart to really kill just yet, I don't want to go back there. Anything is better than my old home.

"No! I'll.. I'll become one of you.." I paused. "But I don't know how to fight or kill."

Toby smiled under his mouth guard.
"That's why you'll be trained."