Part 67

Ming was sitting on bed with his laptop on his lap as he scroll through different links exploring about Kit's disability as much as he could. He read symptoms and causes, he also read treatment and read about how there wasn't many people who was able to walk back on their legs. It saddened Ming even more and he shook his head almost immediately, he couldn't think about that because he knew deep down Kit will be okay and he also knew that even if he won't Ming would love him just the way he did now, perhaps even more.

He was reading about common cause when Kit came inside smiling brightly, Ming immediately shut his laptop down and tossed it away straightening up and smiling at his lover. Kit's one smile would light up all his day. Kit stopped near his bed and Ming stood up, he placed his hand underneath Kit's thigh as he circled his arms around Ming's neck. Ming smiled and lifted him up in his secure arms before he moved on his bed, he gently sat Kit down before sliding inside the duvet pulling Kit closer.

"What were you doing?" Kit asked curiously and Ming smiled, he pulled Kit closer and kissed his forehead exhaling deeply.

"Nothing much." Ming answered and Kit rolled his eyes.

"You smell so good today." Kit sniffed and Ming laughed making him chuckle.

"Seriously Kit?" Ming asked and he shrugged.

"I mean there is something different about you today, you smell different." Kit said and Ming rolled his eyes.

"Okay seriously stop, I smell the same." Ming said and Kit chuckled. He smiled and pulled Kit even more close, Kit blinked at Ming as he leaned forward and kissed him softly, Kit hummed in kiss and pulled Ming closer kissing back. Ming moaned and carefully pushed Kit down, he slowly moved over him as he kissed him deeply, Kit's hand roam all over Ming's back as he moved downward towards his neck, he bit slowly making Kit moan slowly as he tightened his grip on Ming's hair.

"I love you." Ming whispered in Kit's ear biting his earlobe. Kit clenched his eyes shut, his heart beating faster than ever before.

"I love you too." he gasped as Ming nibbled skin underneath his ear, his eyes rolled back and he pulled Ming closer. Ming kissed his whole neck until his phone rang and he groaned loudly, he pulled apart and grabbed his mobile frowning at the screen. Kit raised his eyebrow and attended the call.

"Its Wayo's Father." he mouthed and Kit nodded, Ming went outside as he lay there drowned in his thoughts, he could still feel the heavy thumping of his heart and the warmth of Ming's body. His skin was on fire and he could feel the way Ming's lips felt on his neck. He shivered slightly and sighed happily closing his eyes for a moment.

He lay there lost in his world for a while before Ming came back inside smiling and grinning brightly which made Kit frown as he sat up a little looking curiously at Ming who bend down and kissed Kit deeply, he pulled back and sat with him smiling madly.

"What happened?" Kit asked and Ming grinned.

"So, Wayo's father called and he informed me about a little conference meeting of some of famous artists being held in a week or so." Ming said and Kit frowned.

"So?" Kit asked.

"So, he told me they wants to meet you too." Ming said happily and Kit gasped, his eyes widened as he stared at Ming mouth hanging low. Ming chuckled at him.

"Tell me you are kidding." Kit said and Ming shook his head.

"I swear I am not" he said and Kit looked at him shocked, he opened his mouth and then close it, he couldn't foam a word, his mind was mess.

"oh my god!!" Kit gasped after a while his hand covering his mouth and Ming chuckled. "Oh my god!" he said again looking at Ming.

"This is such a huge thing!" Kit exclaimed and Ming nodded.

"Yes it is babe, but you deserve it." Ming said and Kit hugged him tightly shocked by the news. He closed his eyes as his tears of joy fell from his eyes and Ming rubbed his back smiling.

"I can't believe this." Kit breathed on Ming's neck.

"I can, I always knew you'll do great." Ming said cupping Kit face and wiping his tears.

"Ming I don't even know how to thank you, you changed my life forever.." Kit stammered and Ming shushed him by placing a finger over his lip. He brought their foreheads together and looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't thank me, just promise that you'll always be there with me and you will never give up." Ming whispered and Kit nodded rapidly.

"I promise I will." he said and Ming kissed him softly before pulling apart.

"Come in let's go tell everyone." Ming said excitedly and Kit nodded still amazed by the news.