Part 41

Ever since Ming surprised Kit about his art room he has been over the moon, he'll spend hours there sitting in front of Easel stand painting for exhibition. He was concentrating pretty hard and sometimes he even skipped his exercise to paint and Ming would scold him for hours but he would pout and shrug making him roll his eyes.

Sometimes he would sit alone with his mobile listening to songs as he did his magic and sometimes others would accompany him, mostly Ming would but after his it was Mark who would sit with Kit and draw. Currently he was again in his art room along with Mark, he wiped his hands on a towel when he was done with his painting for today. He looked at Mark and found him sketching as well as texting. He shook his head smiling knowing he was talking to Pring. It was clear how much they both loved each other and Kit absolutely adore them. Pring was such a sweet bean and Mark definitely deserves her. He exhaled deeply as he realized he still hasn't talk to Mark about how he was blaming himself for what happened to Kit. Everytime he tried they got interrupted but for now maybe he would be able to talk to him and so he tried.

"Mark?" Kit called and he looked up at Kit and smiled which made him smile too.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Kit asked, Mark frowned a little and nodded.

"Come here you idiot." Kit chuckled a little and Mark rolled his eyes before he placed his clipboard away and came near Kit who patted the chair gesturing Mark to sit down, Mark stared at him frowning before he sat down. "Mark I wanted to talk to you about what Ming told me few days back." Mark gulped already knowing where this conversation was going and he looked down at his lap playing with hands, his legs bouncing nervously.

"Mark please look at me." Kit urged, Mark chewed his lip nervously before sighing and looking up at Kit who smiled a little. "Mark I need you to know that I don't blame you for anything" He cautiously spoke. "None of that was your fault, don't blame yourself." Kit firmly said and Mark gulped. "Even if as you said you were fast I wouldn't have let anything happen to you as well, you all matters so much to me and to Ming as well. What happened, maybe it is for good yeah? Don't beat yourself please." Kit placed his hand over Mark and he smiled a little and nodded.

"That's the Mark i know." Kit smiled a toothy one and opened his arms, Mark dived in it and hugged Kit already feeling better.