Part 49

Kit was sitting on his bed doing absolutely nothing when Ming came inside and smiled. He went near Kit and pecked his lips which made him smile and giggle a little.

"So apparently your physiotherapist is here." Ming informed him, Kit sighed and nodded.

"Just see him once okay." Ming squeezed his hands and Kit let out a small "Okay." before Ming called Mark to send him in. Kit interlocked his hands over Ming's and he smiled kissing his forehead before a knock sound and Mark came inside with Kit's physiotherapist which made him froze. He blinked his eyes haphazardly trying to clear his vision; he kept starring at the man his heart beating faster. This wasn't him right but he was soon proved wrong.

"Kit?" came out a surprised gasp from his therapist and Kit let out a muffled sob making both Mark and Ming frowned but before they could ask, Kit spoke.

"Dad?" Ming's eyes widened as he looked at Kit and then to his dad, his eyes almost popped out as he saw how much familiar they looked and holy shit, he actually was Kit's dad.

"Omg Kit my son." his dad ran towards him and engulfed Kit in a bone crushing hug who started sobbing hugging him tightly. "Dad omg! It's you, it's finally you!" Kit sobbed and his dad nodded his tears falling. "I missed you so much dad..." Kit's voice broke and his dad pulled apart.

"I miss you too son, god I can't believe I am finally holding you." His father said. Ming saw Mark moving outside respecting their privacy and he coughed a little gaining Kit's attention who extended his hand for Ming to hold which he did.

"Ming this is my dad, Asmo Intochar" Kit said and he nodded. "Dad this is Ming." Kit introduced them and he raised his eyebrow. "Your boyfriend?" he asked and Kit and Ming both blushed before nodding.

"Nice to meet you Ming." Kit's dad extended his hand and Ming shook it. "Same to you Sir".

"I See you have a lot to catch on, I'll give you guys some privacy." Ming said and kissed Kit's forehead who said thank you, Ming shook his head smiling and leaving the door, he shut the door beside him.

"Kit my boy what happened to you?" Dad asked and Kit sighed.

"Accident." he replied, his father made out a small pained sound before patting his back.

"My poor boy." he said.

"Dad, where were you? How come you never tried to talk to me?" Kit finally asked something he wanted to ask for so long, he saw his father's brows furrowing in confusion as he stared at Kit.

"Kit I send you thousands of letters, calls and messages." he said and Kit frowned. "It was you who told me how much you hated me, who asked me not to call you ever, it pained me but I still did but you never answered back. Your number was turned off and then I gave up."

"What? I would never do that?" Kit gasped and his father frowned.

"Then there is only one explanation." his father said and Kit gasped.

"James" he said and closed his eyes, now it makes sense. How he never got his father's letters, how his SIM just disappeared and he had to get new one. It was all James his mother's boyfriend who did this. He was also the one to send that letter to his father.

"It was James who send you that letter, James who hid yours and James who stole my number." Kit said and his father sighed sadly. "I can't believe how your mother loves him."

"I think she does a little too much to forget about her own son." Kit said sadly and his dad patted his back. "She left me here, she isn't replying to me. She didn't even ask how I was after that accident. It doesn't sound like her" he looked at his dad, his eyes filling with tears. "Dad can love seriously change you this much?" his voice was barely a whisper and his father sighed.

"It depends, if a person has a positive effect on you it definitely has negative too. It depends on you what type of person you wants to be" his father patted his hand and he sighed sadly.

"I am glad you are here now, don't ever leave me now dad." Kit said and he shook his head. "Never" he kissed his forehead and Kit hugged him tightly.

"Anyway, we need to talk about your health right now." his father said and he nodded.

"According to your reports, you hit your lower back and also your head. It has affected your spinal cord nerves which has caused the paralysis of your lower region, as in legs" his father explained and he nodded. "According to Catarina your legs muscles were still healthy enough to move and we need them to keep in movement but not only them but your arms too. Spinal cord damage can paralyze your muscles and in result they freezes. Your legs muscles are already weak but if your arm lacks the movements that can freeze too." Kit gulped and nodded.

"We'll start with your lower body exercise first." he informed and Kit sighed.

"I know it's hard but don't lose hope Kit, I am here for you." his father assured him and he nodded smiling a little. Just like that they started their first exercise.