Part 46

Kit didn't know what he expected but definitely not Ming coming over and telling Kit to get dress as they were going out in some kind of surprise dates. As much as he liked Ming's surprises this one really caught him off the guard because he had absolutely nothing planned, no clothes, not shoes, and not even a goddamn hairstyle and that's why he was freaking out with Nate as Mark was with Ming both rolling their eyes at them.

"Kit get the hell dress for god sake; it's your tenth shirt." Nate glared at him and he sighed before grabbing his favorite shirt and showing to Nate who smiled and nodded. "Perfect!" she replied and Kit nodded still unsure but he had no other option. Nate went outside and shook his head when she heard Mark cursing at Ming, they both were really mad for each other and it was adorable.

Kit took off his shirt and threw it on his bed before wearing his favorite maroon shirt. He then grabbed his black jean before kicking off his blue one he was already wearing, every time he kicked his legs ached but he couldn't care at the moment. For almost three days he haven't done his exercise because he was too busy with his project, after that he would be exhausted and fall asleep. Ming scolded him a lot and today he did a bit early aching in pain.

He exhaled deeply as he moved in his bed and after great effort pulled his jean up. He then grabbed his shoes and tried to curl his legs so he could wear them but he almost screamed in pain as the pain in his leg wave through his body. He cursed and try to move again but couldn't. Immediately his eyes filled with tears as his shoulders sank and he kicked his shoes away. He grabbed his stand and carefully stood up ignoring the pain this time; he made his way towards his closet and grabbed his boots. He went back towards his bed and sat with a sigh before wearing those easily as they didn't had laces. When done he styled his hairs and applied his cologne, he wore his black coat and sat in his bed for a while.

Almost five minutes later Ming knocked on the door and came inside taking Kit's breath away while his stopped to. He was dressed in his grey suit and Kit swore he hasn't seen anyone as beautiful as him. Ming felt his hands sweating seeing Kit, he already knew he was the most beautiful human being ever but still everytime he took his breath away. He blinked and went inside.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Kit breathed his eyes never leaving Ming who smiled and kissed his forehead. "So do you." Ming replied and kissed Kit taking his breath away, he kissed back before pulling away and blushing.

"Let's go handsome." Ming said and grabbed Kit's crutches that he rarely used. Kit sighed and wished just for one day he was okay, just for his date but he knew it wasn't possible so he shook his head and smiled at Ming who knew what he was thinking. He sighed and kissed Kit passionately.

"You are perfect for me." Ming assured him and he blushed again before slowly grabbing his crutches. They walked together towards Ming's car, on their way Nate winked at them, Mark howled and Max hugged them while Ming's mum kissed them. Kit didn't know when they found about them getting together but he figured Ming must have told them this morning, he didn't know they already knew deep down there was something between them.

Ming guided Kit towards passenger seat and gently held his waist; he grabbed his hand and slowly sat him down careful of his head. Kit tucked his legs inside and Ming placed his crutches in the back seat before they drove.

"Where are we going?" Kit asked looking at their intertwined hands.

"For a movie." Ming smiled and Kit did too.

They reached the cinema in almost 10 minutes and Kit and Ming bought their tickets, unfortunately for Kit they got their seats in upper row and his face fell but Ming smiled at Him. He handed his crutches to the worker there and lifted Kit in his arms bridal style cradling him closer. Kit blushed madly underneath the intense gaze of people and hid his head in Ming's neck his hairs tickling him who smiled down at Kit. He gently sat him down on his seat and chuckled at his flushed face, his own red too.

"Thank you." Kit said and Ming kissed his forehead.

"I'll go and grab popcorns yeah?" Ming pecked his lip and Kit nodded blushing madly seeing as he went outside. He sighed and sank in his seat smiling brightly at the screen.

"You two are adorable." Kit heard someone saying him and he looked at his side to see a woman sitting with possibly her husband smiling at him. Kit blushed and smiled too.

"Thank you." Kit said to her.

"How long are you two together?" she asked.

"Just recently." Kit replied and she nodded.

"I can tell he loves you very much." Kit gulped his face warming at her words and his heart beating faster. He looked at her and smiled fondly not knowing how to reply but thank fully Ming came back with a bucket of sweet popcorn and drinks. He handed Kit his and sat the popcorns between them, his arm going behind Kit's shoulder pulling him closer as the movie started. It was "Pirates of Caribbean 5" and Kit smiled in excitement because he already loved the last four.

They watched the movie together, their hands interlocked, Kit's head on Ming's shoulder as he traced his palm. He sipped his drink and grabbed popcorns as his eyes watched the scene in front of him.

"I like Jack sparrow." Ming said and Kit nodded. "He's so amazing!"

After almost two hours their movie ended and Ming again lifted Kit in his arm and walked outside. He grabbed his crutches and they walked towards the car again as Ming drove towards restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was pleasing with fragrance of foods swirling around; he could feel the freshness and the harmony of songs pleasing the environment even more. Ming and Kit sat on the open area underneath the sky. He could see many couples dancing in the small dance floor a little away from them.

They ordered chowmein along with drumsticks and drinks and Kit could swear it was the best day of his life seeing Ming smiling at him. He smiled back and held his hand tightly.

"This is all amazing!" Kit said looking around.

"I know right, it's one of my favorite restaurants." Ming said proudly and Kit grinned.

"I can see you come here often." Kit said seeing how they workers here greeted Ming and helped Kit, it was really kind of them.

"Yeah I do, they have best food ever." Ming spoke making Kit smile and he nodded. "We'll see~"