Part 8

His Brown-Gold eyes scanned the beautifully drawn curves of Rain drops he admired a day before. His hands worked smoothly, tracing every single Splash. His pencils worked in a flow as he paint them in White-Silver color. He pulled back and admires his work, his eyes narrowing in utter concentration. Pure calmness displayed on his Face.

It was the thing about art, the moment his pencils touch the surface of his sketchbook he would forget the world around him. It was as if it didn't exist anymore. He and his Pencils would have a decent conversation, communicating through his drawing. His drawing reflects the raw emotions he felt and it was definitely a masterpiece.

Kit remember his Dad and Mom always admiring and encouraging him, they would be surprised and amazed by how talented their son was and how smoothly he would draw. It was like he understood their language and there was some sort of comparison between them. His art was simply Magical.

He had spent most of his vacations drawing in his room locked up from the world existing outside. He had bundles of sketchbooks in his wardrobe which he carried everywhere he go. His sketchbooks were part of his life, an additional organ of his organ system. If you ask, more important than his Heart.

No one has dared to touch them and look thoroughly; Kit has showed his Parents some of his drawing but not much. They all were really personal to him and he felt like exposing a part of himself.

"Hmm" He hummed, tapping his pencil on his cheek as he think of more details to fill in his artwork. Adjusting a new song on his laptop, he again dived back into his drawing. He tilted his sketchbook to get a perfect angle and smiled brightly as soon as his pencils touched the surface waiting anxiously to create Magic.

The sky outside was slowly losing his color, turning into black shade just like the outline of his Drawing. After Lunch, everyone went back to their rooms doing god knows what and he was left with no alternative and he started drawing. He sat there for almost 2 hours before a knock on the door caught his attention. He just turned the song off, when it slid open and in came Mark.

"Kit Mom says--" That's all he could say before his eyes fell on the sketchbook and the art accessories scattered over Kit bed. His eyes widened, He was completely dumbfounded at the sight in front of him. Kit frowned at him confused before he cleared his throat pulling him back from the trance he went into.

"Mark? MARK!" Kit yelled. Mark almost jumped before running towards Kit, his eyes reflecting the wonder he felt.

"Holy Hell!, Kit don't tell me this is all yours" Mark exclaimed looking at the accessories in front of him making Kit roll his eyes. Dramatic.

"It is Mine Mark" He spoke, closing his sketchbook and moving back so Mark could sit which he did, Immediately his hands wrapped around the scattered water-paints and crayons.

"Wow!, I didn't know you were interested in art" Mark moved towards the color-wheels, grabbing them gently.

"It's kind of my Passion." Kit awkwardly answered, Mark looked at him amazed.

"Same same same" He exclaimed excitedly making Kit laugh, no wonder he was so amazed seeing his equipment. Mark picked his sketchbook anxious to see his drawing but Kit Immediately snatched his eyes widening.

"What?" Mark looked surprised, his hands stretched out in front of him.

"They are personal" Kit rub neck. He saw Mark face falling before he sighed. Damn these Daechapanya.

"Alright, I'll show you few" Kit spoke carefully sliding the front page. Mark's Face instantly beamed as he bounced his legs anxiously. Kit showed him drawing of a rose, Cat and also few landscapes. In the end, Mark mouth was hanging low and Kit was afraid he will droll over his drawing.

"Holy!, Damn it Kit these are unbelievable" Mark exclaimed, he saw every perfect detail, curve, line, color and shape. He saw the creativity and perfection and he was astonished to know it was Kit's drawing cause it kinda looked professional.

"Thanks Mark" Kit voice cut his thoughts.

"You are teaching me dude, I can ever get the curves right" Mark said giving him his sketchbook back. Kit smiled nodding. He had no problem, beside he was free anyway. Mark smiled big before he stood up.

"Oh I forgot, Mom was asking if you need anything? She's going for shopping." Mark turned back, Kit shook his head and Mark nodded moving outside.