Part 47

He knew Ming was right the moment they placed their order in front of them, its odor was appetizing and Kit's stomach immediately growled making Ming chuckle as he passed Kit chowmein. First bite was heavenly and Kit hummed in approval. He took few more bites before looking at Ming who raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"I love this food I swear." Kit exclaimed and Ming laughed as he ate his too. He extended his for with a bite of drumstick towards Kit who rolled his eyes. "I have it." he said pointing at his plate but Ming pouted and he sighed and ate from his fork smiling idiotically. Kit did the same with Ming and soon they were feeding each other. When they finished Ming wiped Kit's face who hummed and closed his eyes.

"You are too adorable it's not fair." Ming chuckled at Kit who folded his arms over his chest.

"I mean it Mingkwan" he pouted and Ming shook his head.

"I swear if you keep showing me this much affection I'll die of a heart attack." Kit dramatically said making him roll his eyes.

"It's not my fault I lov—I mean like you too much!" Ming stammered blushing madly as he almost said the word "Love". Kit blushed too but didn't point anything. They then sat there for a while looking at the couples dancing together in each other arms and Kit wished he could do the same but he knew he couldn't and he wasn't even ready to embarrass himself in front of so many people. He sighed when he realized again they weren't like a normal couple, they can't do things like them and to some extend it scares Kit because he couldn't help but think he wasn't fair to Ming, he was taking his freedom. He was supposed to go out with someone normal not some disable person like Kit. He blinked his tears away when he felt Ming's hand on his who was looking at him sadly

"Let's get out of here yeah?" Ming smiled and Kit nodded. Ming paid the bill and they both moved towards his car. For a while they sat silently Kit looking out and Ming glancing at him, somehow he could see his tears and it broke his heart. He interlocked his fingers with Kit which gained his attention and he smiled a little before bringing his hand towards his mouth and kissing Ming's palm.

"You are the best ever." Kit said and Ming pecked his lip before turning his attention back to road. Kit looked at him when they stopped in some alley which wasn't just an alley, it was decorated with fairy lights and hangings which made Kit mouth hang low but he didn't know why they stopped here. Ming opened his door and went outside making him frown; He opened his door and grabbed Kit's crutches holding his waist and making him stand.

"Ming what are we doing here?" Kit asked and Ming stopped him with a kiss.

"Trust me." Ming said and helped Kit to wear his crutches. They walked together in the middle of it and Ming stopped. "Wait here." Ming rushed towards his car and played a slow romantic song. It was one of Kit's favorite songs. When the sound was loud enough Ming came back towards Kit and stood near him.

"Would you dance with me?" Ming asked extending his hand and Kit looked at him sadly.

"You know I can't." Kit blinked his eyes and Ming cupped his face.
"Together we can do everything." Ming whispered resting his forehead against Kit who was near tears.

"I don't know what is right anymore Ming." Kit's voice broke and Ming grabbed his hand. "Let's forget everything for today." Kit nodded and Ming circled his arms around his waist, he slowly pulled his crutches away and rested them on the road. He pulled Kit closer until their chest touched and looked deep into his eyes.

"Place your foot over mine." Ming tightened his hold on his waist and Kit frowned at him but nevertheless he stood on his tiptoes over Ming's feet who held him firmly against his chest. Kit interlocked his arms around Ming's neck and he grabbed his waist tightly as he swayed slowly with a song.

"I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground"

The moved together in lyrics, Ming guiding Kit's body as he loosen himself in his arms. He hugged Ming closely their chest touching, he rested his head on his shoulder his eyes filled with tears as they danced in the abandon alley alone.

"You make everything so easy Ming..." Kit whispered in his neck and Ming squeezed him tighter.

"I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light
Like us
They never tried like us"

He listened to the lyrics and closed his eyes letting his tears fall but his heart felt happy, he felt loved now more than ever before.
"That's because it is, not everything is lost." Ming replied and Kit clenched his eyes shut.

"You don't deserve someone like me." Kit whispered and Ming kept moving his eyes filling with tears, he wished badly for Kit to be okay, it hurts him to see in so much pain.

"I don't need anyone else but you." Ming rubbed held him closely. "You have changed my life and I'll do the same." Ming pulled apart and looked at Kit's eyes. "You Kittinan showed me how to love." Ming leaned forward until their foreheads touch but he didn't stop moving. "And I'll show you how to Live." he kissed his nose and Kit let out a muffled, Ming kissed his eyes and drank his tears making him smile a little.

"I can't believe you are mine." Kit whispered.

"Then let's live in this fantasy." Ming whispered back before they found their lips again, their touch was firework and the kiss was Magic, their arms were fantasy and they were hero's meant to be together.

"'Cause you & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You & I"