"Yes"
"Yes sir"
"Yeah"
"Yes Sensei" Team Minato said at the same time.

"Alright, then let's begin... Start!" He said as we fled into the trees.

"What should we do?" Rin asked and I thought about it.

"Guys I think that we should all work as a team... At least to take him down. Then every man for themselves, in the battle for the bells." I said and Rin and Obito nodded, while Kakashi scoffed.

"I can get those bells on my own, I don't want, nor do I need your help!" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi wai- never mind." I said rolling my eyes as the kakahead disappeared.
"Whatever, we didn't need Mr. grumpy, I think I'm better than everyone else, pants anyways." I mumbled.

"So does anyone have a plan?" Obito asked and I smirked.

"Since all three of us, have trained together for years, I think I might just have a plan of action, which may just work." I stated, as the two smirked at me.

"Let's hear it!" Rin said.

"Well for starters, we have less than five minutes, knowing Minato he'll start the attack sooner than that. I also know that he could easily take us all down in seconds, but he's not going to do that. He's gonna come at us, based off how hard we go at him. It's obvious that if we try to go at him by ourselves we won't stand a chance. But I think if we go at him as a team, the odds of getting those bells are higher... So here's what I got."I said, signaling for them to get close, as began to whisper the plan, earning slow smiles from my teammates.

"I think that's a brilliant plan." Rin said.

"Yeah (Y/N), you're an absolute genius!! There's no way we can't get them now!" Obito said getting giddily.
"You sure know a lot about Minato Sensei's fighting style." He added, as I smirked.

"Well, he used to watch over me and Asu when we were younger! I learned a few tricks and tips from his teachings. But right now we need to focus on the task at hand! I want to show Kakashi a trick." I said smirking.
"You guys ready?" I asked as they nodded.

"Ready." They said in unison.

"Alright! Then... Assume the positions." I said, as my two comrades ran off.
"Multi-shadow clone Jutsu!" I said, before six of my clone's showed up.
"Okay clones, listen up, here's the plan! I want you two to stay with me, I will tell you, your parts in a second. As for you four, I want you to go on each side of this space. Do not let Minato Sensei see you. Don't let him touch you either! If he is going to, then I want you to poof away so I can know his location. If he touches you, he'll know exactly where I am, and in order for this plan to work, we can't have that. I want you four to scope the place out, if you find any special Kunai with writings on it, I want you to disappear also. I need to know where they are. Okay?" I asked my Shadow clones, as they nodded.
"Well then, you guys know the rest." I said pointing to my head, as the nodded.
"Okay then, scatter!" I said.
"Now you two, come with me." I said as we ran through the trees, keeping a close eye on Obito and Rin.

I wonder where Kakashi is...

I waited for the plan to be put into play. I watched as Rin threw a shuriken towards our Sensei, which he easily dodged, as expected.

Hmm I guess it's time to begin. He thought to himself as he made his way towards the direction the shuriken was thrown.

Rin was farther back than Obito. This would give them a slight tactical advantage over the yellow haired Sensei. Minato Sensei saw Obito, and ran towards him ready to take him down.

"Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He yelled out, as a roaring flame left his mouth, making the area around him be engulfed in flames. This made Minato fly back instantly into the trees, to avoid the flames.