What Now?

Kirishima P.O.V
It's been about an hour since the 'event' occurred and we still haven't told anyone so that's exactly what we set out to do. We called a dorm meeting and let everyone know that it was urgent. Bakugou is scared of course but who wouldn't be except maybe old Bakugou. I go out to make sure everyone's there and then begin telling them what led up to what happened.

Midoriya: "wow that's really interesting I wonder what their quirk is, maybe is teleportation, or some type of inter dimensional quirk, OH! OR-"

Uraraka: "Well anyway, where's Bakugou?"

      "Well that's actually what I gathered you all to talk about" I explain nervously, I still don't know how to tell them.

Denki: "What did his ego get bruised to the point of not return?"

       Denki, Mina, and Hanta all snicker which I think is rude because Kacchan maybe a jerk sometimes but he's also so sweet.

Tenya: "Can we just let the man finish?"

      I was relieved," thank you Iida, so after we got home and Bakugou took a nap and when he woke up something was completely different so I think it'd just be easier to show you" I go get her front he back, she had a small waist large waist and a large chest, she's gorgeous.