Her

Kirishima P.O.V
Out she walked, a gorgeous young woman nervously came over to me looking she and gentle, so gentle it looked like if you barely touched her she'd break. She held on to me refusing to let go.

Tsuyu: "so let me get this straight, Bakugou is a girl?"

      "Yes" ,I say nervously, I hold her close to me like a small flower being protected from the wind she was tiny and brittle, I want to keep her safe forever.

Shoto: "Why did you two go alone?",Shoto looked angry.

Tenya: "Yeah! You should've told us! We would've gone with you!"

      Katsuki whimpered from out behind me, "It was our problem, please stop yelling." I felt so sorry for her, she's never felt emotions like this before or at least she had never shown them.

      "Look guys I'm sorry we didn't tell you this but we've been dating since before the sports festival and the note had said something about our relationship so obviously we wouldn't want to tell anyone." Everyone gasped and began to mutter to themselves which wasn't making either of us feel better.

Ochako: "It's okay" ,she smiles and goes over to Katsuki, "you look very pretty, can I lend you some of my clothes to wear? I'm pretty sure we're close to being the same size."

Tsuyu: "Yeah! You look great! Please let us help you with this."

Momo: "I can call one of my families personal hair and makeup artists, we can give you a complete makeover!"

      Katsuki looked at me like she was asking for approval and I nodded back at her, "I um I guess that's okay." I love her.