YOU'RE A WHAT?!

Bakugou P.O.V
I wake up with a shocked and almost terrified face staring back at me, "what's wrong?"

"Y-you" Kirishima is just in awe of what ever it is, it's pissing me off.

"What the hell is wrong?" I yell angrily,"If you're just gonna sit there in drool you can at least yell me wh-", I'm cut by him slowly reaching over and touching me. I let out a sort gasp, Ive never felt this sensitive there before and I've also...never...had...boobs....I HAVE BOOBS?????

Kirishima P.O.V
       I just reached over and touched his boobs he's never had those before! I thought they were fake! I was honestly waiting to get slapped but instead of slap he moaned?! I'm so confused what's going on today? "I'm so sorry I thought you were joking or something."

      "You don't have to be sorry, I'm confused too" Bakugou says while blushing brightly.

Bakugou P.O.V
Clings to Kirishima, " I'm feeling so many things I've never felt before, I'm scared, clingy, dependent, and I just want to hide behind you, I just don't know what to do or how to handle this please help me...I love you, I've wanted to tell you for a long time but I just couldn't." A whole sputter of word vomit came out of my mouth meaning all of it but not meaning to say it.

"Bakugou I love you too", he's holding me tightly again just like he has all night, I really don't deserve him. "So do you still want to be called he or would you prefer she, it's up to you." I think a while on that one but it wasn't that hard of a decision to make.

"She."