Whats next?

Katsuki's P.O.V
It's been weeks since Kiri and I have been sleeping together and I've been feeling worse and worse, getting sick at least once a day but it can be up to 5 times a day, we think it's whatever quirk I was hit with but we aren't sure, I wake up having Kiri's arms wrapped around me just like every morning, I smile softly and kiss his forehead I love him so much. I see him smile and pucker his lips with his eyes still closed wanting me to kiss him and so I do. We lay there enjoying each other's company for a while until we have to get ready for school, I get up to put my uniform on but the second I take a step to the bathroom I throw up everywhere which is extremely embarrassing because it was right in front of my boyfriend but he's a good sport and helps me clean it up, he's the best. "I'm sorry, I don't know why this is happening to me."

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out I'm sure.", kirishima said reassuringly. He looks concerned though which is worrying, "Can I ask you to do something though, just for reassurance, please?"

"Sure, what is it?," I answer nervously. He looks at me nervously.

"I need you to take this...", he hands me a pregnancy test and looks away.

"Hey don't be nervous, everything will be fine I'm sure.", I smile even though I was lying through my teeth, deep down I knew not everything was going to be okay but I wasn't going to tell him that.