What Just Happend?

Bakugou P.O.V
"Kirishima? Where are we?", we landed on our asses somewhere in the middle of the city confused and alone. We were in that old building one minute and thrown out the next. I'm scared...scared? SCARED?!  ME?! Why am I feeling this? Why do I know what I feel? I never know what I feel!

      "I'm not sure, are you okay?",he holds me, "you're shaking." For some reason those words tore me apart and I began to cry, why? I don't know it just felt like I needed to. I've never cried, not like this, what'd wrong with me?

Kirishima P.O.V
I was holding him, all I asked was a simple question and he started crying? He's never done this, I don't know what's going on, "let's go home." I pick him up bridal style and begin walking, thankfully once we got off the back road we were thrown to I knew exactly where we were, just 3 blocks away from the dorms. I walked slowly, as to not jostle him any further. I want to get home quickly but at the same time I love the feeling of carrying him like this.

Once we were home I quickly walked through the public house section into our room and set the quivering boy on to the bed. "Hey um can I help you get into more comfortable clothing?", I ask carefully. When he nods I help him get off his costume and put on a soft tank top and fuzzy pajama pants. "Is that better?"

       "Yes, thanks.", Bakugou mutters and holds my hand. "Do you think we could um cuddle...maybe? Please."

       "Of course we can." I snuggle up to him and he falls asleep. After a few hours I get up and go make us both some dinner and by make I mean order pizza. Once if gets to the dorm I bring it back into the sleepy head and gently wake him up but what I found I definitely didn't expect.