Make over

Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, and Katsuki go into one of the girl dorms where they met up with the rest of the 'glam squad' .

Katsuki: "Are you sure about this?", she looked around nervously.

Mina: "You're in good hands, trust us", she giggles.
The girls began decorating Katsi with cute accessories such as bracelets and a hand bag then gave her a bra and panties that kinda matched her hero costume. They could tell she was uncomfortable with them and didn't know how to put a bra on since she had never done it so Uraka had to help her. After her under garments had been put on they have her a black bralet and jean shorts. Monos stylist helped her to her makeup (which was a struggle) but decided to leave her hair the same.

Kyouka: "You look really good!"

Katsuki: "I do? Really?", there were cheers of yes and supportive words surrounding her which made her feel a little better about the situation.

Tsuyu: "Lets go show Kirisima!" the whole group of girls ran out ahead of Katsi, she was still really nervous and didn't particularly want to show her boyfriend. Turo could sense her anxiety.

Turo: "I completely understand how you feel, I have crush on someone in our glass and when I was paired up with him I had to take my clothes off, I knew he couldn't see but it was still extremely embarrassing. So if you don't want to show him you don't have to but I think you look great."

Katsuki: "Thank you, I think I'll show him, I just hope he's okay with how I'm now since I know he really liked me when I was a boy." The girls walked into the living room where all of the boys were and when they saw her their jaws dropped until they felt a death glare coming from across the room. Kirishima proceeded to slap everyone of them then go to Katsi.

Kirishima's P.O.V

      "You look amazing", he didn't know what to say he was so in awe of this girl standing in front of him.

      "I do?", Katsi asked, who was then cute off by something pressing against her lips. After the kiss was broken by cheers everyone decided that they had enough excitement for one day and had to bed, there was okay one problem. Where would Katsuki sleep? Well...one night sleeping with Kirishima wouldn't be a big deal, right?