Chapter 16: Aiónios

He wondered the forest, remembering the sweet and bitter memories of when he was a demigod. It is starting to feel so long ago, yet, it wasn't compared to my new immortal state, Aiónios thought. A smile started to from upon his lips as his ADHD brain started to wonder, and he imagined himself mumbling like an old man to the newer generation of demigods about back in his day. Perhaps... immortality wouldn't be as bad as I thought it'd be... but, then again, what about everyone I love? I will remain while they die. Mom, Paul, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, the Stolls, Luke, my new baby sister, Rachel, my new hlaf brother Desmond, and... Annabeth.

A tear trickled down his face. He made to wipe it when a low, guttural growl emitted from behind him. Aiónios slowly turned, his eyes widening like two golden suns as they beholden the creature before him. It was nothing like he'd ever seen before, and he's seen almost every creature of every ancient faith out there. This creature seemed to be a mix between a wolf and a horse, it had large claws where it's hooves should be and it's large, wolf like head was hung low, as its horse like tail swished behind it in a menecing way. It was roughly the size of a juvenile mountain lion. When it huffed, smoke emitted from its nostrils as crackles of electricity sparked about it. What in Hades-

It rears, it lets off a sound between a whiney and a howl and charged Aiónios . He jumped out of the way as the new creature lunged at him. He didn't have time to take Riptide out and uncap it, so he instead clicked the button of his watch, the creature had launched again and he couldn't dodge this time; so he brought the still growing scythe infront of him to block as the creature fell upon him. It slashed into him with it's hind legs as it tried to scratch at his head, Aiónios pushed off and quickly scrambled out from under it. He slashed his scythe sown at it but the creature dodged with blinding speed and lunged at Aiónios again. The demi-titan dodged and slashed causing the creature to screach in pain, red blood dripped from a flesh wound on its leg, but that didn't stop it from attacking again, except this time, it sent a shockwave towards him. Aiónios screamed in pain as he fell to his knees. The creature launched at him, and ripped into his side with its long claws. He screamed in pain and jabbed the monster with his scythe. The creature hollered and pounced off him, Aiónios took the creatures momentary distraction to launch at it and sliced the creature in two. The monster exploded, like litterally, no dust just boom.

He stabbed his scythe into the ground and leaned against it as he coughed up the golden blood clot that formed within his throat.

He held his side as blinding pain radiated from that general area. He felt his vision start flickering as panic started to settle in, I need to find a water source, and fast!

He was about to move when he finally noticed the scythe in his hands. It was stygian iron on top and on the handel an linned with gold. The blade however, was a blue metal that Aiónios hasn't even seen before, but it was a crystalline like color and see through, while it feels like metal when he touched it. Written on the hilt in ancient Greek was Kûmapodilátis. Aiónios' breath hitched as he whispered, "Wave Rider". He was completely surprised how the scythe that once belonged to Kronos completely transformed into a completely new balde in itself.

His shock was short lived as the flowed I over him once more and more blood started forming in his throat, I need help!

He started to hurry through the woods, stopping when he needs to brace against something or to cough more blood. His mind was racing as he kept on thinking about the creature that attacked him.

I've never seen anything like that before! What was that thing? Where is it's origins? Deffinatly not Greek nor Roman. Egyptian? Norse? Mayan? Incan? Native Amarican? Chinese? Japanese? What could it be?!

Suddenly, he started to hear voices and stopped. He listened intently as he stood unnaturally still.

"It's not fair that Leo gets the cool stuff, a tool belt with a bunch of cool gadgets and stuff in it, a bunker all to himself, a freaking bronze dragon! Fire proff skin...", he heard a familiar voice complain, that sounded like Connor Stoll!

"Perhaps we could find something cooler!' And Travis! They could help me! "Like a tree house or-", Aiónios moved forward a little to fast and stretched out is wound causing him to
suddenly cry out in pain.

"Wha- what was that?" Connor Stoll's voice asked in a frightened voice. Aiónios then surged forward more careful as he immerged from the bushes. He kept his hand tight on his wound as he looked up at the shocked and terrified faces of his two old friends.

"G- get, Luke", he gasped as he fell to the floor. As he slowly lost consciousness, he saw Connor and Travis bolt. Please, I need help.

This is Wave Rider, I actually created it for an OC in a science fiction book I'm writing but I thought that if I made a few tweaks in the design  (like the gold is a linning {which is the same} but the blade part is actually pure energy)

This is Wave Rider, I actually created it for an OC in a science fiction book I'm writing but I thought that if I made a few tweaks in the design (like the gold is a linning {which is the same} but the blade part is actually pure energy). It's actual name is Nova but for this story it's Kûmapodilátis (Kûma meaning 'wave' and Podilátis meaning 'rider' {in a form of 'surf rider', got the word from: https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/greek-word-for-628aec6c812b505fee0737b5271b2392ed7446d0.html })

Sorry for another short chapter with somewhat of a cliffhanger but I'll try to get the next chapter posted by tonight! If not... then next Saturday and I'll spend the week editing things that are a mess (like misspellings and stuff like that)