Chapter 4: Luke

Luke woke up with a huge sigh.

"Today... I get Hades from my fellow campers", he muttered as he stretched as he got out of bed. He heard a light knock on his door. He opened it to find a nervous Chiron standing there.

"All right... so... Annabeth and I have called a meeting with the counselors of all the cabins... we will first give them the news of Percy-".

"No, I want to tell them, its my fault, I should be the one to explain-".

"But Luke-".

"I know it will start an uproar, but it has to be me. It's my fault that Kronos was even here in the first place, my fault that the Second Titan started and was the cause of Gaea to awaken, and my fault that Percy is now Possessed by Kronos. I need to take full responsibility. And I will need to face the campers' wrath myself".

Chiron sighed but nodded, "very well, Luke. I have to admit... I'm impressed. Though everyone knows that you eventually destroyed Kronos by sacrificing yourself, there are many who still mistrust you. Many who hate you. They might forgive you, but you will need to work to gain their trust again. You understand that right?"

Luke nodded, as he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. When he opened his eyes, he saw Chiron smiling kindly at him, "then let's meet your fellow campers".

When they entered, all conversation ended.

Katie Gardner's jaw dropped as she stared at Luke. Connor and Travis Stoll glared and whispered into eachother's ears. Sherman Yang yelped as he reached for his sword that wasn't even there. Annabeth Chase stared calmly, already knowing what is going to happen due to Chiron pulling her aside. Leo Valdez continued to glare at Luke, playing with the fire in his hands as if telling Luke, that McShizzle supreme is still waiting. Will Solace glanced nervously at Nico Di Angelo who grasped Will's hand reassuringly. Piper McLean glanced at Annabeth who nodded which caused her to pale. Pollux made a thumb across his his neck motion as he glared at Luke. A familiar blond haired boy that he had never got the name of when he was watching over the Argo II stared at Luke blankly, obviously not knowing who he is. Butch Walker sipped his water as he glared down at his drink. Clovis was sleeping. Laurel and Holly Victor were having a staring contest with eachother to see who can stare at Luke the longest before blinking. Finally, Lou Ellen Blackstone stared everywhere but Luke's eyes.

This is going to be fun... Luke thought sarcastically as he took a deep breath.

"Hi", he started awkwardly as he shifted his feet, "so... most of you know me, but for those of you who don't-", he said glancing at Piper and blondy, "I am Luke Castellan".

Blondy's eyes widened with recognition as he said, "wait, like the Luke? The one who befriended my sister and Annabeth then betrayed them?"

Luke swallowed hard as he saw the small scar on the blod haired boy's lip. He remembered Thalia mentioning that once, only once. But Luke never forgot the story she told of when her little brother tried to eat a stapler.

"Jason?" He asked dumbly.

He was met by a glare which caused Luke to quickly change the subject.

"So, um... I have bad news.... very bad news-".

"Yah-", started Connor

"-Your alive", finished Travis as they glared at Luke.

"Eh, worse than tha-".

"What can be worse?" Pollux seethed.

"How about Percy being possessed by Kronos?" Luke offered. Everyone in the room gasped.