Wild Things

Hey, loves. I'm #thriving because I love Chat Blanc lowkey and have been wanting to write him really bad.

i'm not trash you are

Word Count: 1,388

Enjoy. ;)

* * *

Prompt 17, Mariblanc - "Do it, and you'll have some regrets."

"What do you want from me?" Marinette asks coldly, picking at the ropes knotting her wrists together. "Being tied to the back of my own desk chair isn't exactly something I have on my bucket list. I don't want to be apart of your porno, thanks."

The moon shines in through Marinette's windows, providing only a small measure of light in her dark bedroom. Chat is a mere silhouette to the glow; the only other thing she can see are his vivid yellow eyes.

Chat chuckles, though the sound is low and hollow. "I see why he likes you. You're funny, sure, but that sweet little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble," he growls deep in the back of his throat, roughly grabbing her chin and running the pad of his thumb across her bottom lip.

Marinette stares at his shadowed face before making a move to bite him. "Why are you doing this, Chat Noir?"

"I'm not Chat Noir," he snaps heatedly, yanking his hand out of reach of her teeth with a glare sent ice shooting through her veins. "My name is Chat Blanc now, and I need your help."

"Tying me up is a great start," Marinette drawls sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Chat Blanc's lips quirk up in what appears to be a small sign of amusement before he circles around her. Her binds suddenly fall loose, and Marinette slowly gets to her feet, cautiously watching Chat out of the corner of her eye. "Why do you think I can help you?"

Chat examines his razor-sharp claws, yellow eyes glowing brilliantly. "Because you know Ladybug."

Marinette crosses her arms over her chest and leans against her desk, her face ducking out of the pool of moonlight. "The entire city knows Ladybug."

"Ah," Chat hums, pointing one clawed finger at her, "but you're a friend of hers."

Marinette scowls, her heart jumping nervously. "How would you know?"

"She told Chat Noir to keep an eye on you as she went off on some secret mission. Remember that pathetic excuse for an artist? The one that was in love with you?" Chat yawns, finally meeting her gaze.

"Chat," Marinette says carefully, biting back a seething comment that had jumped into her mouth at the insult directed towards Nathaniel, "if you tell me where the akuma is, I can get rid of it for you."

Chat snorts. "Really, Princess? You're going to try to talk me down from my high perch?"

"I'm trying to help you because I care about you!" Marinette exclaims, emotion leaking into her voice as her eyes water at seeing Chat (her silly, flirty, adorably kind Chat) in his current condition.

He says nothing for a short while, simply choosing to stare at her in consideration. Finally, he shrugs. "You've got me. I'm changing my mind. I don't want Ladybug anymore."