Rainy Evenings, Pervy Adrien, & New Discoveries

Did someone say sin? ;))

*WARNING*
THIS ONE-SHOT IS RATED PG-13, AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNGER READERS.

*   *   *

Never in a million years would Marinette Dupain-Cheng picture herself where she is at this very moment. 15-year-old Marinette would be over the moon and word-vomiting like a madwoman. However, 17-year-old Marinette knows very well what exactly she's doing and how to avoid embarrassing herself. Well, most of the time.

"Yep. And then Chloé called her mom to come get us. That's probably one of the only good memories I have with her," Adrien chuckles. Marinette smiles from her position in front of him.

Lord, you probably won't even believe what's going on!

"Really? Are you trying to tell me that Chloé was once a decent person?" Marinette mocks a gasp of surprise.

Adrien laughs whole-heartedly, nearly losing his grip on her hair. "Believe it or not, Mari." A light pink blush colors his cheeks as he smiles endearingly at the back of her head. "Hair-tie?" Marinette complies and hands him the hair-tie she's been clutching between her nimble fingers. "Thanks. And... there!"

The small braid thumps lightly against the back of Marinette's neck. She reaches her hands up and gently feels the braid running down her scalp. She grins and turns to meet Adrien's shocking green eyes. "It feels great! I didn't know you could braid well."

Adrien stares at her a little longer than he means to, lips parted and eyes filled with desire.

Okay, so this is clearly not the pair that you knew. A lot has changed.

No, Marinette was never able to gather the courage up to ask Adrien out. In fact, the only reason that he's here with her right now is because they had been assigned partners for a project and had ended up together in 10th grade. Once Marinette got past the whole 'blushing/stuttering' mess, talking to Adrien got easier and easier. So naturally, they became something along the lines of best friends. They don't have the same relationship as Marinette and Alya or Adrien and Nino do, though. Their bond is... special.

Of course, neither of them know about the whole 'Ladybug/Chat Noir' thing. Adrien fell for Mari all on his own.

Rain attacks the windows of Marinette's room, and thunder rumbles in the distance. Tom and Sabine were mid-delivery when the storm hit, and had called Marinette to tell her they couldn't come home until later that night. Tom had even asked to talk to Adrien about not getting any 'ideas.' Marinette had so graciously turned crimson at the conversation taking place on speaker, and quickly steered the discussion in another direction.

"Want to watch a movie?" Marinette asks, eyes glittering with mundane excitement.

*Adrien's Imagination*
Marinette kneads the hem of her shirt between her fingers and bites her bottom lip. "Can I tell you a secret?" Her voice is husky and filled with undeniable lust as she looks up at him with a lidded and heavily suggestive gaze.

*Reality*
"Adrien?" Marinette leans forward onto her knees and waves a hand in front of his face. "Hello?"

*Adrien's Imagination*
The mischievous girl smirks and leans forward onto her knees. She crawls one step forward, her shirt hanging down from her chest, unattached, and Adrien has a clear view of her lacy pink bra cupping her round and soft-looking mounds. His legs go numb as something concealed by his jeans twitches beneath the denim fabric.

This, of course, leads to further thoughts of Marinette without a bra to hold the sacred ground at bay, and Adrien feels his jeans grow significantly tighter around the groin area.