A New Generation of Witches & Wizards

*featuring Hogwarts* ^^ my original photo-shopping skills B)

Edit; Okay, so I got my Hogwarts all mixed up. All the pros have been correcting me, but I've been too lazy to go back and fix it. XD Sorry 'bout that.

READ THIS ^^ I GET THAT I MESSED UP K IT WAS 2016 LEAVE ME ALOOONE

2019 Edit: IM GONNA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK: I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS. I KNOW IT'S NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS, AND I AM SORRY. THANK YOU.

*   *   *

Marinette casually makes her way to Potions class, the second-to-last class of the day (as well as her worst class).

"Marinette!" At the sound of her name, the Slytherin house witch turns around.

"Hey, Alya," Marinette greets her best friend with a smile, which is returned by the Gryffindor.

"Guess who's going to be down by the courtyard after classes are done?" Alya waggles her eyebrows, noticing that at just the mention of the Hufflepuff, Marinette blushes profoundly.

"Really?! Oh my god I can't wait to—oh shoot, I can't." Marinette's whole demeanor droops. "I have to meet with Professor McGonagall for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with the Triwizard Tournament."

Alya's eyes widen. "You're entering that?! Girl, do you know how dangerous it could be?" Marinette grabs the large, rusty door handle and pulls open the door, resulting in a puff of dust.

The bluenette coughs and waves the bacteria away. "I know... but no other girl in my house wanted to do it! Besides, it's not like anything terrible will happen."

"This is the first Triwizard Tournament since... Well, since Adrien's uncle, and you know what happened!" Alya exclaims dramatically, placing her book-bag down on one of the tables.

Marinette walks around and takes the other seat on the two-person table next to Alya. "I know, but Voldemort is dead."

What little chattering there is in the classroom immediately stops, and everyone stares at the blue-haired Slytherin. She shrinks under the pressure of their stares, and looks to Alya for help.

Right at that moment, the professor walks in and begins class.

*   *   *

"Alya, is it supposed to be this color...?"

The ombré-haired girl face-palms. "No, Marinette. It's supposed to be a love potion. As in, pink. Not... Green?" Both Marinette and Alya tilt their heads to the side as they watch the substance in Marinette's pot boil and bubble into a green-brown color.

Marinette groans. "This is a waste of time! I'm absolutely lousy at potions. Why can I do spells just fine, but can't even make a simple love potion?" She sighs into the palm of her hand and Alya taps her chin.

"You know who's great at potions?"

Marinette's eyes widen,. "Alya, don—"

"Adrien! Can you help us out? I think we skipped a step." At the sound of his name, the Hufflepuff looks up and smiles kindly at the girls.

"Sure!"

While this is happening, Marinette is internally screaming and cursing the brave Gryffindor.

Alya points at Marinette's pot. "I don't know what that is, but I don't think it's a love potion." Marinette instinctively laughs at her best friend's criticism, momentarily earning Adrien's gaze as he approaches them.