Red Dresses and Pink Confessions

To: Glitter bug

Hey, all you Christmas-going loves out there. This is a special gift crafted especially for this beautiful user. Yep! You guessed it! I'm their Secret Santa. ;)

Me: *writes this in three days*

This took way too much work to come up with characters, but I LOVE how they all turned out. XD

Comment who your favorite character in this is at the bottom! I'm actually interested to know.

Word Count: 5,362

#MASecretSanta

Please, have a very Merry Christmas (I guess you guys already did?? XD) and enjoy. ;))

*   *   *

"Are you ready for this?"

"No."

"EH! Wrong answer, Dupain-Cheng."

"Do you want me to lie?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Then yes, Alya. I'm ready."

"That's the spirit!" Alya cheers, releasing her vipor-like grip on Marinette's petite shoulders.

Marinette relaxes slightly, rolling her neck and shoulders until one of them pops unpleasantly. She shivers in disgust and collapses onto the heavily decorated living room couch. Lights are strewn across the ceiling, and little paper snowflakes dangle from the ceiling. The massive Christmas tree is planted in a pretty green pot right next to the TV. The whole place screams 'Christmas Party on Christmas Eve.'

Alya plops down next to her and lightly pushes her shoulder. "C'mon, girl. You've got this! You've already slow-danced with the guy. You can give him a Christmas present," Alya encourages, patting her best friend's knee.

With a sigh reaches deep into her soul, Marinette leans her head on Alya's shoulder. "I know. But what if he doesn't like it?"

"He will," Alya states confidently, batting Marinette's worries away with a wave of her hand.

"Okay. Thanks, Alys."

"Anything for my girl," Alya says, patting Marinette's shoulder before standing up, letting Marinette topple sideways on the cushion. "Now let's get up and go get ready! We've been in our Christmas pajamas all day."

Marinette giggles and allows Alya to pull her off the couch. The two make their way upstairs to 'get ready' before the boys show up.

"Time check?" Marinette asks over her shoulder, feeling different fabric patterns in her closet with her hands.

Alya, shirt half-on, glances at the clock turned away from Marinette. "Six o' four. Should be here any minute."

Marinette frantically pushes clothes on hangers in different directions, searching for something at least half decent to wear.

"I like the red dress," Alya's voice says. Marinette turns around and follows where Alya is pointing.

There, in the very back of her closet, lays a simple red dress. Marinette makes a grab for it, mercilessly shoving other clothes standing in her way to the side. She pulls the silky and elegant choice out and holds it up to herself. Its skirts reach just above her knees, and Marinette grins.

"This is perfect."

"I agree," Alya says, sliding into a pair of women's black dress suit paints to compliment her emerald-colored blouse. "You're going to rock the life out of that outfit."