Chapter One | First World

A/N (1): Hello! Quick few pointers before you dive in - This is heavily inspired by my recent addiction to Chinese BL Novel's. Their storylines, as well the writing styles, are complete madness but I can't help but absolutely love them. Especially transmigration and reincarnation novels.

Definition of Transmigration: Transmigration is the movement of a soul into another body after death. Transmigration is related to reincarnation.

To be honest, all you need to know is that in this novel, my character will be inhabiting bodies of currently-living people. The previous owners' souls go bye-bye, but don't worry about ethics and morals because there's hardly going to be any in the future. (Thumbs up.)

A/N (2): Each to their own, but as I write this inspired by ancient Chinese novels, my vision of the characters are the same. Meaning, doll-like effeminate features on some men, long hair and exaggerated beauty. Rambles rambles.

A/N (3): Finally, a warning. Whilst there will be comedy, other aspects will be far from. Some may find it disturbing/distressing. (E.G the end of the first chapter.)

Other than that! Please enjoy.

————————————————————————————

[ 1 ]

Fahren woke up, expecting the familiarity of his moderately-sized bedroom. Instead, he was greeted with a raging headache and a ridiculously bright white room that did nothing to help the pain.

He pushed himself up into a seated position, his body heavy and sluggish. From where he sat, he swivelled his head around. It didn't take long to scope the place, since there was no furniture, no colour and most importantly- no exit.

His brain quickly went into overdrive, whilst his outward appearance was calm. Where am I? Where was I before this? Why can't I remember?

With the piercing pain pulsing behind his eyes, Fahren felt his train of thought slipping through his fingers as he brought them up to press against the pain. He could only sit still and groan until it subsided. When it did, he dragged himself over to one of the blank walls.

His entire body was riddled with the feeling of pins and needles, making him certain that it was best if he didn't attempt to move.

With the lack of a clock, he wasn't sure how much time had past as he huddled into himself, trying to battle the tidal-wave of pain. He kept his eyes closed, the clinical colour making him nauseous after a short time.

"You don't look so good."

Fahren jolted. His head whipped up and he cried out as soon as he did. Whatever coaxing he had done was quickly defeated. His vision went entirely blurry for a few minutes, but nevertheless he tried to see who it was that had spoken.

When his sight slowly returned, he was able to distinguish, with difficultly, the figure in front of him from the background. It didn't help that the person was wearing white.

Not only had this person appeared from seemingly no where, through a non-existent door, he or she was also sat on a chair happily reading a blank-covered book.

"Where are we?"

Given that he had watched a fair few movies where the protagonist was kidnapped, only to wake up in an entirely unknown setting with a complete stranger, Fahren calmly decided that it wasn't best to piss off the person who likely had the means to end his life.

"Nowhere."

Fahren clenched his fists, willing himself to remain calm. He knew he was easily frustrated, but since this person might be completely fucked in the head, he tried to play nicely.