T W E N T Y - S I X

"With you, I feel complete. Like we were meant to be"

Winter
I woke up naked and on top of Dallas. I smiled lightly and kissed his jaw. I got up and slipped on Dally's shirt walking out. When I got to the kitchen I saw Lannan making breakfast.

"Hey, British. I'm sorry I left you with the kids for a few days but I'm back" I said hugging him and he looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked utterly confused.

"You brought someone home. Who?"

"Oh uh...you were awake?"

"I couldn't sleep"

"I'm sorry," I said rubbing my neck in embarrassment.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and kiss my neck.

"Hey Angel," he said smiling and I smiled back.

"Happy Birthday Dally" I smiled and he kissed me.

"Hey man," he said looking at Lannan who had a confused look.

"Are you two..."

"No. Dating"

He nodded slowly.

"So, it's Dallas's birthday?"

"Call me Dally. Dallas is too formal or whatever"

"You let me call you Dallas," I said raising a brow and he chuckled.

"Cause you sound hot when you say it" he smirked and Lannan shook his head.

"Alright. I'm gonna barf now. Lynn and Tex are gonna be happy. Good luck. Imma go burn my eyes out" he said walking up the stairs.

"You know you love me British!" I yelled and he laughed.

"That's before I heard you screaming for Dallas to be rough with you! You're like my sister love!" he yelled and I laughed. I saw a bit of anger and satisfaction on Dallas's face.

I reached down playing with the hem of his pants.

"Are you jealous?" I smirked and pressed myself against him and rubbed against him.

"Stop it" he snapped and I smirked grabbing his hands and placed them on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly. He smirked kissing back and I moaned earning a smirk.

"Dad?!" we heard and pulled away looking to see Lynn and Texas.

Lynn just looked at us and Texas just shook his head and walked back upstairs. I looked at Dallas to see the hurt in his eyes.

"Mom. Dad?" she said again in disbelief.

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"We have good news princess," I said smiling and she shook her head.

"I miss daddy but really? Just like that? You're just gonna let him in again?! He's gonna hurt us again! I just know it!" she yelled and ran up the stairs.