F O U R

"Because I hurt you I hurt me. I'm sorry"

Dallas
"Once upon a time, there were two best friends. They fell in love but didn't want to tell each other. They were scared or worried. No one really knew what was going on inside either of their head but everyone knew that they loved one another deeply. After some time they got together and lived happily. They even got married and had a kid. Sadly two years later her husband found out some bad news. He accused her of things and he did some terrible things. She then left along with their kid. Now no one knows what's gonna happen next. It could be bad or it could be good"

"Does the guy miss her?"

"Yes. At first, he didn't but someone came along and he realized the mistake"

"Does she miss him?"

"I don't know baby," I said sadly.

"Is that what happened between you and mommy?"

I took a deep breath.

"Yes"

"What did you do to mommy?"

"You're gonna hate me"

"No, I'd never hate you, daddy," she said with a smile.

"I hit mommy"

She looked down and got off my lap backing away. I wanted to go after her but I knew better.

"I wanna go home now"

"Okay," I said and got up grabbing the phone.

"What's the number?" I asked.

"918-990-6775," she said quietly. She didn't even look at me.

I dialed the number until someone picked up.

"Yes?"

"Can I speak to Winter?"

"Uh...hey love, someone wants to talk to you"

Great...she's got a boyfriend.

"Who is it?" I heard her say.

"Tell her it's Dallas"

"Uh it's Dallas love," he said again. It broke my heart.

"Can you just tell her Lynn wants to come home. Right now" I said sadly.

"Ok," he said and hung up.

I looked at Lynn and saw she was crying.

"Don't cry princess" I said sadly.

"Don't talk to me. I hate you!" she snapped and it broke my heart.

I started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I just keep screwing up Winter but I didn't mean to hit you! I was just so mad! I can't do it anymore! Please! All I'm asking is for you to forgive me! I can't do it! I hurt myself when I hurt you! I love you!" I yelled.

She looked at me and I saw the same sadness as I did 2 years ago. But then I realized it was Lynn I yelled at. Not Winter.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm gonna be in the kitchen" I said and walked away leaving her in the living room.

Lynn
I sat there confused. Did he just call me mommy? I got up and saw he was crying. I walked over and looked up at him. He didn't look down. He was busy looking at his wrists.

"Are you okay Daddy?" I asked and he smiled looking down at me.

"I'm good Lynn. Go wait in the living room for your mom"