N I N E

"You will never know just how much I would give up to have you back in my life."

Winter
It's been three years since that incident with Dallas and Lynn. Now she's five and I have a three-year-old son whom I named Texas Danger Curtis. Don't ask about the middle name. It's honestly something Dallas would say. I also managed to change Lynn and my last name back to Curtis. Since that day Lynn hasn't asked to see Dallas. Didn't even mention him at all. Not even a whisper.

I was sitting down on the couch watching Texas when Lynn came down and hugged her little brother. I thought it was pretty adorable.

"Hi Texas!" she smiled happily making me smile.

Lannan walked out from the kitchen handing me a plate. He gave another to Lynn and sat next to me with his. For Texas, he just took some of our food. We didn't mind. We also got the kids to believe Lannan is Texas's father. It's gonna stay that way. I hope.

"Mommy, why can't I go outside?" Texas asked.

"Cause kid, it isn't safe" I replied with a smile.

"Why can Caitlyn go outside?" he asked with this look of confusion on his face.

"Fine then Tex, we can go outside but only for a bit"

He nodded and had this happy look on his face. I really did question how my kids were so damn happy.

Lynn ran downstairs crying. When did she go upstairs? Anyway, I raised a brow and picked her up sitting her on my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked wiping her tears.

"Someone called me ugly in school yesterday and I was okay with it cause I-I didn't care but then they wrote a letter in my b-bag. It makes me sad mom. Really sad" she cried and I hugged her.

"Tell me, what did it say?" I asked.

"I said that I was dumb and that my mom and dad didn't love me. It said no one loved me and I would die alone. Then it said something about how dad never wanted me and wished I was dead. All he said was a lie and that he wishes I wasn't even born or that you stayed in LA where you hid from dad and uncle Soda, Darry, and Pony" she cried.

My heart broke. I kissed her head and held her.

"It's okay princess" I whispered smiling sadly.

I looked over at Lannan who was playing with Texas to distract him.

"Do you wanna go to Auntie Jenna's house?"

"Can we go to Auntie O's?" she asked and I smiled.

"Sure princess"

"Texas, wanna see your aunt?"

"Really?!" he asked happily. He's never seen our family. Just me, Lannan, and Lynn.

I nodded with a smile.

We left the house and drove to Darry's place. When we got there we walked in and I saw Dallas on the couch with everyone else. Shit.

He looked up at us and he had a sad look on his face.

"I should uh get going," he said and walked out the door.

Everyone looked at me and then at Texas. Then gasped.

"Don't you dare" I said loudly. 

"Daddy, who are they?" Texas asked Lannan.

"Those are your aunts and uncles. Wanna meet them?" he asked him and he nodded.

Soon they were being introduced.

Dallas
I saw her. Winter was with Lynn and a kid...he had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like Lannan. She was happy. What do you do? Quickly I left and went home crashing onto my couch drinking, swallowing, and slowly dying.