T W E N T Y - T W O

"I'm not the best at showing my emotions"

Dallas
I sat there at Bucks when I saw a girl walk in with long brown hair. She looked familiar...I didn't know why. She walked over to Buck and jumped the counter. I couldn't stop staring. She was amazing.

"Hey Buck, how's it going?" she asked hugging him.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in so long. What're you here for?"

"Job offer. I saw you needed a new waitress well here I am" she said with a smile.

"You okay working here?"

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because of...never mind," he said and she put on a confused look as Buck handed her a skirt and button up. She sent him a small smile and walked away to the bathroom.

"Who was that?!" I asked in pure amazement.

"You don't know who that is?!" he asked in shock. I only shook my head.

"That's why I asked"

"Figure it out Dallas," he said and walked to the opposite side of the bar.

I was completely confused and soon she walked out. She looked beautiful as ever. I wanted her in my bed tonight. Damn. (Creepy fuck)

"I kinda made some...alters to the outfit," she said to Buck with a small smirk. Damn what her presence did to me.

"Eh, it's fine. Anything for you. Are you gonna sing though?"

"You want me to sing?"

"Yeah, you're great!"

"Sure Buck. Sure" she said with a smirk and walked around seeing if anyone needed anything.

Hours have passed and Buck went to refill my cup but I stopped him.

"Get her to fill it," I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to her. Soon she was heading my way and stood behind the counter.

"What do you want?" she snapped and I smirked.

"You"

"Haha funny. What do you want?" she asked again and I smirked standing up and jumped over the counter and pushed her against the wall.

"I told you, I want you uh...I didn't catch your name"

"I didn't throw it" she snapped and pushed me off her grabbing a bottle of beer from under the counter.

When she bent down I put my hand up her skirt and she stood up quickly and tackled me to the floor.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Ever. Got it?" she seethed and I nodded with a small smirk. She was hot.

"Hey! Get up here and sing!" Buck yelled at her and she rolled her eyes walking up there.

"Hey losers. I guess I'll be singing tonight because Buck said so. If you don't like it then you can get your lazy drunk asses out of here" she said bitterly and Buck shook his head and started playing a song. Or maybe it was just a random background because I saw this smirk on her face. It was hot.

"I was trained, I was kept in a cage
And no one ever thought I'd break free
They always said I'm too weak"

She sounded like she struggled with life. I did too. I sorta still am.

"I was played, I was always afraid
Until I told myself I could speak
It was always in me"