S E V E N

"It should've been me...not you. I'm sorry"

Dallas
I woke up and saw Lynn lying next to me. She reminded me so much of Winter. I smiled and looked down at her. She really made me happy. I looked at her and started thinking about Winter...what Lynn said last to her. I knew I should've fought back even if she is no longer mine. I should've fought back...I should've kept her here. I should've told her how much I loved her...no, I still love her.

Quietly I got up and walked downstairs. I started making breakfast when I called the number I remember Lynn telling me. Let's hope it was the same.

It rang and rang until I heard a soft voice.

"Yes," someone said quietly.

"Winter?"

"Who wants to know?" she asked bitterly.

"I'm sending Lynn back today. I'm sorry for what she said"

"It's fine, she obviously loves you more Dal" she squeaked out. I could hear her voice breaking.

"Angel," I said quietly and I heard her cry.

"What Dally" she cried.

"I didn't want her to hate you. I should've told her that wasn't okay. I shouldn't have waited this long I-"

"No Dallas, it's fine. Lynn loves you and you love her. It's whatever"

"I know your cutting"

"No"

"Please don't kill yourself, Lynn needs you"

"Bye Dallas," she said and the line went dead.

I sighed and called Seth.

"Yeah"

"I need you to come here and pretend to take my daughter"

"What? Wow, that's evil" he said with a laugh.

"Just stop, I need my daughter to hate me"

"Alright. One kid pissing their pants coming right up!"

"Hurt her I kill you" I snapped and he chuckled.

"Got it"

He hung up and I started cooking breakfast. I waited and waited alone when Lynn came walking down.

"Daddy, does mommy hate me?"

I shook my head. "I think she misses you. You should go back. It's been almost two weeks"

She shook her head. "But I hate her! She hurt you!"

"Baby, I hurt her first," I said smiling sadly.

"No, I didn't see you hurt her. She slapped you. Hitting is bad"

I sighed.

"Mommy has a problem. When she gets very sad she does these crazy things. It hurts her but hurts everyone else more. She thinks no one wants her and that makes her feel lonely. She loves you princess and will do everything so your safe. She also misses you a lot. I called her and she was trying not to cry. She feels bad" I said and she shook her head.

"I don't want to go back. She might hit me..." she said and I shook my head. I knew for a fact Winter would never lay a hand on her. No matter what.

Suddenly someone opened the door and grabbed Lynn.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled.

"Dallas, where's the money"

"You're gonna get the money later," I said and Lynn started crying.

"Daddy! Please! Don't let them take me! I don't wanna go!" she yelled and it hurt every second she screamed.

I turned around and walked upstairs. Hearing the door close and small screams. I cried and started taking more and more drugs then I have before. It hurt but what's done is done...I soon passed out onto the ground.

Winter
I was sitting in Lannan's house and started cutting my wrist. I saw Lannan walk in and I hid the knife. He grabbed it from me and fixed up my arm.

"Stop, the baby needs to be safe. So do you" he said and I shrugged.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Soda, Jenna, Kayleigh, and Lynn?!

Jenna turned the two girls around and looked at me with shock in her eyes. So did Soda. I rolled down my sleeves and walked over to them.

"What's going on?" I asked and Lynn turned and hugged me. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Daddy tried giving me to mean people. Bad people" that broke my heart. Dallas did something Lynn will never forgive him for...all for me.