F I F T E E N

"Another story, where a girl meets boy and gets destroyed"

Dallas
I sat by the piano again with a beer next to me. Slowly I was playing. I didn't honestly care who walked in. Not anymore. I kinda gave up on my reputation. I didn't care what people thought.

I kept playing and playing until I heard a clap from behind me. I turned to see Jenna. She was with Sam, Johnny, and Soda...fun.

Jenna
I was sitting at home cuddling with Soda when Kayleigh ran in.

"Did you know Texas is not Uncle Lannan's son! He's Uncle Dallas's!" she yelled and I looked at Soda who only shrugged.

Kayleigh was always curious. Also, she was I guess kinda crazy. She got that from me though. Oh well.

"We knew that Kayleigh," I said and she gasped.

"And you didn't tell me?!" she asked in shock and I laughed.

"You know, you're funny," Soda said and she grinned. She had Soda's smile.

"I know" she smirked and ran over to the phone dialing a number.

"AUNTIE SAM! GET OVER HERE NOW!!! WE'RE GONNA FIND UNCLE DALLAS!!!" she screamed into the phone. Wow...she hung out with Lynn way too much...

Soon the house flooded with Sam, Johnny, and their kid. Winter and Dallas didn't know because they were so busy with the relationship drama but Sam gave birth to a baby boy. Named Mark. They're incredibly happy right now. It was amazing.

"We're gonna talk to Dallas I guess," I said and they nodded.

"Um...we need someone to watch the kids"

"But I wanna goooooo" Kayleigh whined.

"No, it's a place for grownups," I said and she pouted.

We called up Darry and soon they walked in with their kids. James and Alice. James was 7 and Alice was 4.

"Can you watch them, please? We need to talk to Dallas"  

"Yeah that's perfectly fine" Octavia answered and Darry just smiled. They were happy. It was honestly adorable.

Now we were on our way to Bucks. Fun...

~
We arrived at Bucks and I heard the piano playing. Odd. I walked in and saw Dallas playing. I looked at Soda who only shrugged. Sam and Johnny looked surprised too.

"I guess this sounds like another sad love song. I can't get over how it all went wrong but, I let the words come together then, maybe I'll feel better"

I started clapping and he turned looking at us then got up walking away. Quickly Sam and I tackled him. He smelt funny. Not like a disgusting way like alcohol. He smelt of alcohol. A lot of it.

"Are you drinking?"

He nodded.

I shook my head. It was a shame. They loved each other and still continued to hate.

Dallas
I wanted to die. When they leave I will die. Cause what the fuck do I have to live for? I lost everyone. (No)

"Why don't you talk to her?"

"I don't know...I don't care. We won't ever get back together" I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"She needs to move on. She deserves better" I said and she shook her head.

"I'm done trying. Let's go Soda" Jenna said walking out.

"You're punishing yourself for something Winter already forgave you for. We have barely seen her or you in 5 years. Maybe a day Dallas. A day. That isn't enough. Not to mention your kids and our kids. They'll never get to bond with their cousins. All cause you refuse to make up with Winter. She wants to start over. Start over with you. You and your kids but it's whatever. Forget it" she said and grabbed Johnny walking out.

Kids. What did she mean kids? I only had Lynn. Probably a mess up. I shrugged it off and went back to drinking. Drinking and doing drugs. Just a normal fucking day...