Ch. 22 He won't take you

Start from the beginning

"I believe you, but I also know that those girls over there are not going down without a fight. You know how strong Melanie and Tiara are. I've seen how Kassie is and I'm telling you, by the way, they're sitting there in deep conversation they're most likely making a plan of their own." I said, knowing for a fact that's what probably was going on. Kassie was my mate and I know Kassie, I was worried, but I know the mate bond would let me know wherever she is.

I wanted to complete everything with her.

"I see you bonded her, you two look good together. The universe bought you two together, although the way it did is fuck up." Dalton said letting out a chuckle and I shoved his shoulder.

"Yeah, you think we should interrupt their conversation?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I just want to be near my Wife." He said walking towards the girls and I followed right behind him.

I saw the captain also coming towards the girls and looking at me and Dalton, giving us a nod of greeting.

"Alright Ladies, you three ready to talk?" He asked and smiled gently at Melanie. Of course, he was aware of Melanie situation but he wasn't going to leave her out.

Not because he didn't care, but because he didn't want to make it seem like she was left out.

Especially that she was involved in this and her sister.

Dalton put his hand on Melanie's shoulder, Melanie suddenly took his hand, bringing it to her lips. Kissing it and then started nibbling on his forehand.

Her eyes widen as she dropped it, Dalton's eyes widen too as if something huge happened as he looked down at Melanie.

I look from them to Tiara to find her shock, I look at Kassie to see a smile on her face. Melanie shook her head as if she was clearing her thoughts and spoke.

"I don't know how much help I'll be but I am willing to try, as for the other girls I am sure that they're going to be more help. I am sure you're aware this is a trap, which is probably why you have more agents on deck than you usually do." Melanie said and Kassie Laughed.

"I like you, Melanie, we're going to be great friends," Kassie said and I smiled at her.

Melanie's eyebrow rose. "I thought we already were?" Melanie said smiling at Kassie, Kassie's eyes widen at that. She suddenly laughed, causing Tiara to laugh with Melanie.

"I'm allowed to make jokes. But seriously, we're." Melanie said and Tiara nodded her head.

Dalton smiled down at the girls, I understood that look. He was relieved that they met and now they could count on each other.

"Seriously though, Captian I hope you made sure all the agents working here are real agents as in, He could be posing as one, we can't take anything for granted. This guy might be a sicko but we're failing to realize he's also smart, he likes planning things through." Kassie said.

I agreed, we all can't assume that he's just going to walk towards the girls and take them. He planned something, I also must admit that thought cross my mind. Him being dress as an agent or officer.

"Yes, Ms. Miller and Mrs. Carvalli I agree, We have triple check everything." He said,

"We won't let anything happen to you girls. That's a promise, we're on our toes with all of this and won't let anything happen to any of you." I said and Kassie looked up at.

You better not.

She said in her mind and my eyes widen at the fact that she for some reason already broke that barrier and has mind linked me.

She rose an eyebrow at me and looked towards the captain.

"Good, cause I don't need anything bad happening to us anymore. As long as we're safe," she said.

"Of course, now if you ladies are ready to start." the captain said and the girls stood up.

Dalton and I were not going to leave their side and the Captain knew that.

I couldn't help myself from smiling when I looked at Kassie, she was definitely not a force to be messed with.

Something took over my body, an emotion making me feel there was no way in hell I was going to let that fucking sick Monster hurt Kassie or any of these girls.

I mind linked Kassie back

"He won't take you," I said and she froze, nodding her head as we followed the captain.

I meant what I said, he won't take her. He won't take any of them.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

The substance is building and building up till we see what these plans are. Of course, these girls won't go down without a fight, there's no way they're planning on going down at all but none of us know this sicko's plan. Guess will find out soon. Until the next update. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. Thanks for reading Dolls.

xoxoxoxo

- Kassandra Vivu