canid ; hwang hyunjin

Start from the beginning

Then, a hand shot from a door, and the duo recognized the hand as Chan's. Thinking that it was already the signal, they sprinted as if it's their last and quickly stepped inside the headquarters, which was actually an empty warehouse.

Hang in there, (Y/N).

◾◾◾◾◾

How did (Y/N) get to the warehouse when all she did was to go home from work? She could feel the tears seeping out of her eyes as the blindfold was harshly ripped from her head.

"Hmm...whose do you think she is, Jeonwoong?" a rough looking male said as he looked at her shaking figure up and down.

"I'm sure it's not Minho. He has a girl. Or, maybe she's Hyunjin's, I saw him drop her off her house last night," the guy named Jeonwoong says, smirking as he does so.

Though (Y/N) tried her hardest to scream and call for help, she couldn't because of the gag that was placed around her mouth, restricting her of her attempt to yell out her helpless pleas.

Jeonwoong ripped the gag from her mouth and (Y/N) coughed, her tears increasing to a steady flow.

"Now," his hands transformed into claws which scared the girl more, "we shall wait for Raesung."

Seconds turned to minutes which passed into hours that gradually felt like long, torturing days. Every so often, Jeonwoong and his companion, whose name she learned was Midam, would tease her, with their hands transmogrifying into claws playfully pricking her skin.

(Y/N) was now beyond tears. If she had only listened to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin...please save me.

◾◾◾◾◾

Hyunjin and Seungmin cautiously stepped inside the abandoned warehouse where (Y/N) was taken to by the Silver Boys pack. The taller boy looked back behind him once he felt a familiar presence tailing the two of them. When he turned his head around to look at the creature behind, he saw Jisung with a serious look on his face, a look he only sees when their pack is in a grave situation.

Jisung looked at him, "Felix and Minho came back to help. They're with Chan and the others," he says.

Hyunjin could only nod, for he was beyond terrified for his beloved's safety. He could only wish that their rival pack would set her free, safe and untouched.

◾◾◾◾◾

"(Y/N)!"

The girl's eyes snapped open as she was pulled out of her thoughts, her orbs staring directly into her boyfriend's eyes, who brought his eight other friends.

She smiled, though her happy face faltered not a second long when a hand gripped her neck tightly, restricting her airway for her to breathe. In response, Midam growled and hit her in the head, shutting her up instantly.

"Shut the fuck up, woman!" Jeonwoong yelled out.

I didn't even say anything.

Tears sprung at her eyes but she bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from doing so. Hyunjin growled back, his eyes turning a bright blue as he slowly transforms into a white wolf.

Chan and the others did the same, their eyes turning into different colors that were assigned according to their bloodline, crouching down to the ground until they were fully in their wolf forms.

Jeonwoong chuckled darkly, seemingly amused at the scene unfolding in front of him. His five friends turned into black wolves, including Raesung.

"Give us (Y/N)," Hyunjin demanded.

"She hasn't done anything wrong, please give her back to us," Jeongin states, agreeing with Hyunjin.

Jeonwoong looked to Raesung, who gave him some kind of signal. He then untied (Y/N)'s hands and feet and made her stand up by grabbing her neck, pulling her up to her feet harshly, making her choke in the process. Hyunjin gritted his teeth and attempted to attack when Chan held him back.

"Great. Now give her back to us, and we won't cause any more trouble with you. Deal?" Minho quips, his feet moving forward in a cautious manner.

Midam thought for a moment, his hands moving to hold (Y/N)'s wrists in an iron grip.

"Sure. But let's give you guys a warning first."

Before anyone could even react, sharp claws cut (Y/N)'s stomach, and before she slipped out of consciousness the last things she remembered were loud roars, and a blue-eyed wolf appearing in front of her, attacking Midam and Jeonwoong.

◾◾◾◾◾

A FEW HOURS LATER

(Y/N) woke up, her eyes being greeted by the harsh, blinding lights of the hospital room she was in. Tiredly, she lifted her right hand to touch her stomach, unaware of the needles and wires inserted and connected to her body. She hissed upon feeling the pain, that came with the sudden tugging of the wires clinging to her skin.

Suddenly, she noticed that only one of her two hands were doing all the work. Closing her eyes, she felt a comfortable warmth enveloping her left hand. Upon opening her eyes back, she looked to her left, and saw a familiar fluffy ball of dark hair.

Hyunjin.

He lifted up his head and there she saw his once bright eyes turn red and puffy, his cheeks stained with dried tears and the tip of his nose pink, as if he had been crying an awful lot.

"Hi," he croaked, his voice hoarse. She looked blankly at him, her heart clenching at his tired state.

Almost broken.

"You were out for three days," Hyunjin says, his voice trembling as tears threatened to fall, liquid pooling in his eyes. "I thought you were never gonna wake up."

She was touched, yet chose to ignore his remark and squeezed his hand to assure him instead. "What happened?" she asks.

"Raesung cut your stomach, and I lost it. I couldn't hold in my anger so I attacked him. Woojin and Felix took you here and me and the others took care of the rest. You...you almost died." said Hyunjin, his tears finally spilling.

It hurt (Y/N) to see him in such a state, so with her remaining strength, she inched closer to him and held his head to her chest, hugging him softly as she gently rocked the both of them back and forth, in attempt to calm him down.

Hyunjim held her arms as he cried it all out, letting out his pent-up feelings that was bubbling inside him for a very long time now.

After a while, he finally calmed down, but neither of them let go of each other. Silence surrounded them, until Hyunjin decided to break the ice.

"I love you, (Y/N). I'm sorry I failed to keep you safe—"

She cut him off with a soft kiss to his lips, pulling away after a few seconds.

"It's okay, Hyunjin. I love you too."

It was enough to make him feel happy again. And their promise of love was sealed with another passionate kiss, an HHJ tattoo imprinting itself on (Y/N)'s neck.

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖