Sunday Beating

• Dedicated to ilovejhutcherson, Dijon1407, rose665, dessygothgirl

I  want to Thank DizzyReads for the amazing cover on the side ---->

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Nikki Night

After the Preston Family dropped me off, I went to sleep without getting undressed.

On Sunday Morning, I opened the door to my room and head down to the living room, still in my dress, to find a surprise waiting for me.

"Where did you go yesterday, B*tch? I heard from a buddy that he saw you at a restaurant. I didn't believe him but then this morning, he showed me some pictures and guess what? It was you. You know that you are not suppose to leave on the weekends." Father slurs and stumbs as he walks towards me.

"Father, why are you home at this hour?" I ask, horrified.

"I'm asking the questions here, B*tch? Have you been whoring around again? I knew you couldn't get enough. Even during your first time you kept asking for more, Slūt."

Tears shined in my eyes, "I had no control over that! You raped me and abused me! You made me say those things or else you would have hurt Kenny!" I bellow.

"What about when my buddies had there turns with you, huh? You never once told us to stop." He smirks.

"You tied me up and gagged me, As*holë!" I throw my hands up.

"Keep your voice down before I make you remember your first time again." He threatens.

"Like it would make a difference! You do what you like in the end anyway!" I add.

He narrows his eyes then rushes towards me. He wraps his hand around my neck and pushes me back against the wall. "I warned you!"

He slaps me, throwing me to the floor. He then kneels and punches me in my right eye. He stumbles up to his feet and starts kicking me.

I just lay there, crying and bleeding.

His beatings are much worst when he's wasted, which is most of the times.

After he makes sure that my body is cover in bruises,  he picks me up by my hair and takes me to my room.

He throws me on the bed and starts taking off his pants.

"Please, don't." I plead.

"Too late, Wh*re." He snickers.

He proceeds to rip off my already torn dress. I feel his hard and painful thrust before I see darkness.

Knowing him, he'll continue, even if I'm unconscious, until he finds his release. It's a good thing I started taking birth control at the age of fourteen.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I wake up the next day, cold and naked. My lower body hurts. I'm covered in blood and bruises and I'm pretty sure that my face is bruised.

I take a shower, wincing as the water washes over my bruises. The water is red from all my blood.

I change into some sweats and a pullover. I glance up to look at my self in the mirror. 

The whole right side of my face is swollen.  My lip is cut and also swollen. I have a long scratch mark on my left cheek.

I look like I fought a bear and tge bear won.

I grab my stuff for school and head down to the kitchen.

The whole house is silent.

There on the table is a yellow sticky note.

'You're not going to school all week because your face looks f*cked up. I already called in sick for you. Since you're home, clean the house, Ugly B*tch!'

I sigh, putting down father's note.

I walk up to my room slowly and go back to sleep. I can clean the house later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anallely ♧