Dinner Part 1

*Nikki Night

It's already 7:20 p.m and I'm barely getting ready.

Since I only work from Monday to Friday, I had all day to myself.

P.J and Kenny went to a concert with some friends. The concert is five hours away so they are sleeping over at a hotel and coming home tomorrow afternoon. Father won't come home until Sunday night; he stays over at his buddy's house.

I finish my shower and dry my hair. I leave my hair down straight and braid the front part. I put on my necklace that has my name on it. My nails are painted black at the tips. I place my infinity ring on my ring finger on my right hand.

I put on a royal blue dress. I may not like showing skin but I'm not going to a fancy restaurant in my baggy clothes. Since my dress is long, I put on my high heel converses.

I add some mascara and a little liner.

I grab my handbag and put some money and my phone in.

It's 7:36 p.m and it takes twenty-five minutes to get to the restaurant so I better start walking.

I lock the door behind me after grabing my long black leather coat and draping it over my dress. I hold up the bottom of my dress as I walk.

It took me exactly twenty-two minutes to get outside the restaurant since there was little traffic so I didn't have to stop at the lights.

I walk in and the thing I see is all the people in fancy suits and dresses.

"Do you have a reservation?" The lady in the front asks me, too sweetly.

"I'm meeting some here. Romeo Preston." I correct.

To say the lady looks surprised is an understatement, she looks shocked.

"You're Miss Night."

"Yes." I nod.

"Mr. Preston called to say he would be a couple minutes late so to just seat you. If you follow me, I'll show you to your table."

I follow the lady to a large room in the back. I try to ignore all the stares but it's hard when everyone makes it obvious.

All the stares make me feel insecure. I'm so happy that I brought my coat so my arms aren't on view. All my bruises are covered with make up but I hate attracting attention.

"Right this way, Ma'am. Would you like something to drink while you wait?"

I take my seat,"A chocolate martini, please."

After she leaves, I sigh. I take off my coat and hang it on the back of my chair.

I wonder how many sons Romeo has. There are six chairs around the table, not including mine.

He must be rich if he can afford a private room.

"Here you go, Ma'am." A guy around twenty-five hands me my chocolate martini.

"Thank you."

"I'll be your waiter tonight. My name is Josh. Can I get you anything or woupd you like to wait for the rest to show." Josh explains.

"I'll wait. Thank you."

"Just call if you need anything. I'll be outside the door."

I nod in understanding.

I start reading on wattpad as I wait. I read for fifteen minutes before I hear footsteps getting closer.

"I'm so sorry we're late, Nikki. There was an accident on the way here so it was hard to get through." Romeo tells.

"It's fi--" I don't finish because I think I'm seeing double. There are a two Rileys. Side by side stand two identical people. Both in a black button down dress shirt with dark jeans.

"Why are you here, Rileys?" I ask, confused.

"Nikki?!" Raine, Ronnie, and Rufus hug my legs.

"Dad, what's going on?" Both Rileys ask.

"Everyone, please sit down. I'll expalin everything after we order."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anallely ♧