2) Minato's Babysitting

Start from the beginning

"Good. It's settled then." She said, standing up, and opening the door.

"Hey Asuma! Hey (Y/N)! Looks like you're stuck with me tonight." A voice said, and I looked up.

"MINATO!"
"MINATO!!" Big brother and I said at the same time, as I ran over and hugged his leg, making him chuckle. He bent down and picked me up holding me in his arms. I hugged his neck.

"Oh my... Look how much have you've grown little one?! How old are you now?!Twenty five?" Minato asked me.

"NOOOO!!" I squealed, giggling.

"Hmm? No? Surely you must be thirty two then?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"NOOO!!" I said laughing.

"Well shoot! I could have sworn I was right that last time." He said, before smiling at my mom, who chuckled.
"Hmm, well then, how old are you again?"

"Minato!! I'm four!!" I said holding up four fingers. I giggled when he looked at me in shock. He let out a sharp gasp.

"Nuh-uh..." He said shaking his head no.

"Yeah-huh Minato!" I said, shaking my head yes.

"No way! (Y/N), you're so old now! You're practically an adult!" He said chuckling.

"I know! Before you know it, I'll be your age and old!! I'll be a grandma!" I said and he gasped again.

"I'm not old." He said laughing.
"I'm only fourteen years old!" He said, and I laughed.

"THAT'S OLD MINATO!! You're a grandpa now!!" I said as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey!! Hey!!" Asuma exclaimed, as he tugged on Minato's pants to get him to notice him.
"I'm old too Minato!! I'm old too!!" He said, making Minato smile.
"Mommy and dad say that I'm the man of the house when they are gone!" Asu said proudly, and as Minato chuckled.

"Of course you are Asuma!" He said, crouching down, ruffling his hair, before setting me back on the ground.
"You're both so big! Before you know it, you'll be taking care of yourselves without my help." He added.

"Thank you for watching the kids for me on your day off Minato, I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience." Mommy said to Minato, who shook his head.

"It's nothing, really Mrs. Sarutobi! I love taking care of these two anyways. Besides, it gives me practice for when I want kids of my own one day." Minato said, as I hugged him again, and she smiled.

"Well, I know they are in good hands." She replied.
"I really must be going now! Come here you two." Mommy said, as Asu and I walked over to her. She gave us both a kiss on the forehead.

"Mooomm! Not in front of Minato!" Asu whined quietly, as he wiped the spot where she kissed.
"I'm a man now, remember!!" He whispered, and she chuckled.

"I forgot... That you are Asuma." She said.
"Good bye you three! I'll be home around midnight Minato.. Again, thank you so much. " She said before she walked out the door, leaving the three of us alone.

"So, what do you two want to do today?" Minato asked as I pretended to put my thinking cap on.

"Well... I have to go do homework in my room! Ya know?" He said, as Minato nodded.
"We learned the basics of shadow clone making today, and I have to get it down. Ya know, the manly stuff." He said, shrugging his shoulders, making Minato chuckle.

"Okay, well I'll watch over (Y/N) for you, while you go do your homework in your room." He said, as Asuma nodded.
"I'm here if you need any assistance." He added, ruffling big brother's hair.