Chapter 13- Home sweet home and dad and family

We've all just got back home from hospital. I can't believe I have epilepsy! And I have to take stupid medicine, but I have an idea of how I can avoid taking them.

"Well we are home, again" Zak said.

"Dad, what are you plans for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, do we all like pizza?" He asked looking at me and my brothers.

"Yeah, we love pizza" Rhydian replied and me and Tommy nodded.

"I'll order us all a pizza then" Zak said smiling.

Zak on the phone ordering pizaa

"Hi...it's Zak Bagans...can I order two large pizzas...one plain but extra cheese...the other chicken, ham and pepperoni...thanks...bye" He said and hung up. "They'll be about an hour".

"You didn't tell them your address Zak" Tommy pointed out.

"That's because I order so much, they know my address" He told us.

FF Pizza

We were playing in Zak's pool in the back garden when there was a knock on the door 'Pizza, please be the pizza' I thought to myself. Zak went to the door and a couple of minutes later he came back with two big pizza boxes, and big bottle of coke and a glass of water.

"Who's hungry for pizza" He said opening the boxes. Everyone rushed over to get some and I stayed put waiting for them to be done. A few seconds later he noticed me and knew that I was waiting for everyone else, he came over to me with a plate of pizza.

"Here eat this, you don't want to have another seizure" He said handing me the plate.

"Thanks dad" I said taking a bit from the cheesey pizza. "Oh my god! This is the best I've ever tasted" I said eating some more, Zak laughed.

"You want some coke Charlie?" He asked sipping some of his water.

"Yes please dad" I replied, he went and poured me a glass.

We finished eating and went to play some pool, Zak and Aaron wouldn't let us play in the pool as we had just eaten, they said when the food goes down we can.

"Dad, it's been 20 minutes, can we go back into the pool now?" Rhydian begged.

"Yeah sure haha, you guys like the pool like you've never been in one" Aaron said laughing.

"That's because we've never been in a pool before or had this much fun." Tommy said laughing.

"Ok, but make the most of it, we're gonna leave in a few hours, it's already 8:30pm and we've all had a long couple of days" Aaron said.

"Uncle Nick, can you come in the pool with us?" Tommy begged.

"Yeah sure, if you want me to buddy" Nick said.

Nick took us to the pool and we started playing, a few minutes later Zak ran and canon balled into the pool with us, Aaron attempted to do the same thing but he ended up belly flopping, we all started laughing really hard, he gave us all the death glare and then started laughing and we all laughed harder.

"Hey, Zak, Aaron, do you wanna ask them something" Nick said, we looked at Zak and Aaron.

"Well erm...do you guys wanna come on lockdowns with us?" Zak and Aaron asked. Our jaws dropped

"Err, yeah of course we do" We said with a 'Duh' face.