Chapter 4- Lockdown

It is the day of the lockdown, we are going to our last minute interview. Aaron and Nick got a camera each out of the GAC van. I stood next to Zak while he did the last interview.

"Charlie, feel free to ask any question, ok?" Zak said.

"Ok, will do if I think of any" I chuckled.

"Ok, Malcolm, tell me about this place, we know it used to be and still is a hotel and it's over 150 years old, what else?" Zak asked.

We don't say any other information about experiences to see if the interviewee have any similar experiences without knowing about other experiences.

"Well, I have seen an apparition of a woman named Anne, she is dressed in a white dress, she is very shy and scared. She was murdered in her hotel room which was 110, I hear her footsteps and crying." Malcolm says.

"Do you know how she was murdered?" Zak asked.

"Yes, I believe I do, a man named Vincent, very violent went into her room and raped her, after he raped her, she said he'd pay for what he did, so that she didn't tell anyone he err...decided to stab her to death, now if what I'm saying is true, he may be very angry!" Malcolm explains. "In the past I think I have come across him...I have found scratches in threes on my stomach...and felt like I'm being strangled maybe by him...and I think I have seen an apparition of him wearing a black suit holding a bottled in his hand which I think could be alcohol." Malcolm added.

"Wow! Well I look forward to seeing how angry he is tonight" Zak said to the camera. "One last question, do you know anything about Vincent?" Zak asked.

"Yes, I do know a little bit about Vincent...he grew up in an orphanage and as soon as he went into adulthood he became a severe and depressed alcoholic. People wanted to help him but he refused. When he became in his 40's he became violent and got worse and then one day he went to this hotel here and that's when he killed Anne. After that her murder was a mystery until he confessed to simebody and they went to get him locked away but before he was locked up, he hung himself in the hotel but I don't know where...and now he is still in there today" Malcolm explained.

"Wow, well...err thanks for sharing that with us, we really appreciate it" Zak said surprised.

"Zak" I whispered.

"Yeah, what is it Charlie?" Zak asked.

"Have you already been around the hotel and found the hot spots?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's all done, we'll tell you what to do and that when we get locked in" Zak said.

"Wow she really is a ghost adventurer" Aaron whispered to Nick.

FF- lockdown

"Ok, it's time to get locked in, Malcolm, can you unlock us at around 6am please?" Zak asked.

"Sure, and good luck guys and girls" Malcolm said.

Locked in

"Ok Charlie, take this camera and EVP recorder" Zak said "And follow me".

"Ok, now I'm feeling the nerves guys" I said a little scared.

"Don't worry, we'll be with you" Zak said comforting me.

"Are we all ready?" Zak asked

"Yeah" Aaron and Nick said

"I guess so" I said nervously

"You'll be fine" Nick said

"Ok guys follow me into the room where Vincent is said to haunt and record before we get there just in case" Zak ordered

We all started recording on our cameras and EVP recorders and followed to 'Vincents' room.

"Guys I'm freezing in here" I said

"Is there anyone in here?" Zak asks turning the spirit box on

"...Get out..." It said

"Are you Vincent?" Zak asked

"...I'll hurt you..." It said

I felt something overtake my body. Something evil.

"Guys you might wanna stay away from me, something evil is taking over me" I said and I was scared

"Guys step away from her" Zak ordered. "Come on Charlie, you are stronger than him."

"It's too la-" I said before I ran to Zak and punch him in the face so hard he was out cold. I went to attack him some more when Nick and Aaron grabbed me, I tried to break out of them, but their strength for me, they managed to get me pinned down and Aaron being the heaviest sat on me while Nick got the Holy water and put it across my forehead while I tried not to have it. I screamed as the dark energy left my body. Then everything went black.

Aaron's POV

"Bro, that was close, she's out now" I said to Nick

"Yeah, call 911 for both of them, I'll try and wake Zak up and make sure he is still breathing" Nick said as he went to Zak

I phoned Malcolm to unlock us, then I called 911 for Zak and Charlie

"Aaron, he's got a strong pulse and shallow breathing, but I can't wake him up" Nick told me.