Chapter 52- Explaining to the guys

Today is our first day back to school since we got back from the lockdown yesterday, me and Zak and been talking more but not on completely good terms yet, he just wants to know everything about Joe, Aaron is dropping us off at school today. I've already taken my meds and eaten breakfast, I'm sat on the sofa waiting for Aaron to get here.

"Hey Charlie, I've got a plan on how we can talk to Joe today" Zak says out of nowhere causing me to jump a little.

"Ok, enlighten me" I say sitting up on the sofa and looking at him as he comes and sits down next to me.

"After school, me and Aaron will come and pick you and the boys up and we'll meet you outside, Aaron will bring the boys back here and me and you will go to Mr Davies classroom and ask him to explain, then when we get back we'll explain everything to the others" Zak says. Sounds ok I guess.

"Sure, hopefully it'll be ok" I say.

"Don't tell him about this though, I don't want him to get himself out of this situation" Zak says. I nod understanding. We hear a car beep outside.

"That must be Aaron, I better go, don't wanna be late" I say as I stand up, Zak quickly gets up and gives me a quick hug.

"See you later sweetie" He says and kisses my cheek, I smile and grab my bag and Aaron takes us to school.

I'm walking down the corridor when a teacher starts walking with me, I turn and see it's Mr Davies.

"How was England?" He asks as we walk.

"Fine, better than expected actually" I answer, suddenly he takes me into his classroom.

"I need to talk to you about what happened" He says.

"Sir, I need to be in a different class, don't you have a lesson?" I ask.

"I've got a free period, I'll email your teacher and tell them you're with me" He says, after a few seconds I sigh and sit down at a table, he takes a seat next to me.

"Were you hurt by dad?" He asks.

"No, I told you before I went that we would be safe, we're all fine" I say and he calms down a bit.

"How was it? I mean did you get through to Rod?" He asks.

"I'm not supposed to discuss the lockdown with anyone until it's been on TV" I point out.

"Please? I need to know, he was our dad Charlie" He points out what I already know.

"Yeah, we did get through to Rod, and he was better than we thought he would be" I tell him.

"Ok, do the guys know about me?" He asks, crap! Yeah they do, hmm, I can't say anything to him until Zak comes.

"When we communicated with Rod, he mentioned you, well, not you, well, Edward, he referred to you as Edward" I say.

"What did the guys do or say?" He asks nervously.

"They're confused, they want answers" I say.

"So they don't know who I am?" He asks. Yeah they do, but I can't tell you yet and I really don't want to lie to you about this.

"I don't know, why would they, all they want answers about is who Edward is" I say, ok so I kinda lied.

"Why do I feel like you're not being straight with me?" He asks a little concerned. Because I'm not.

"I dunno, you tell me, I'm telling you all I can tell you, I'm not supposed to discuss anything with anyone" I remind him.

"Do you realise how worried I was about you all?" He asks, is that meant to be rhetorical?

"Um, I guess, I did reply to your twitter message" I say in a way changing the subject.

"I saw, funny reply, so did you miss me?" He asks joking around.

"No, not at all, it was the best 3 days without you in my sight" I say sarcastically.

"I missed you too, I had to give Christy a detention the other day" He informs me. What has that bitch done now?

"Why?" I say not surprised.

"Because she was slagging you off again, firstly she said that the show is fake and a waste of time" He pauses cause I start laughing causing him to frown at me.

"I'm sorry but I don't think anything could be faker than her, I mean she thinks she's the queen of this school and cakes herself in make-up to 'get' the guys, I don't think you can get faker than that, plus you and I both know that the show is 100% genuine" I say while laughing.

"Fair point" He says chuckling.

"What else did she do?" I ask, I'm so amused by this.

"Well, she said that hopefully you'd get lost and never come back, which obviously I was very pissed at her and wanted to do worse than give her detentions, which would have got me arrested for assault, and the last thing she did was at break she blew up a balloon, drew an appalling picture of your face and I heard her say to her friends 'I hope that slut Charlie Bagans plane goes down and she gets stranded on an island', emphasising the Bagans part, which I am looking at getting her kick out of the school for" He explains.

"You know, she is a real bitch and needs the shit kicked out of her to put her in her place" I say angrily.

"Charlie, be careful with your language" He warns, saying that if anyone hears then he'll have to give me a detention.

"Oops, she just really annoys me though" I say in defence.

"I'm on the same page as you, I've never met anyone like her, and she pisses me off to the max" He says causing me to giggle. The rest of the day flies by with all the boring lessons. Soon school is over and I meet Zak outside and the boys go off with Aaron.

"Ok, let's go and see him" Zak says, he follows me to Joes room, I knock on the door and he sees me.

"Charlie, what are you doing here? Zak not here yet?" He asks confused.

"Zak is here, I just need to talk to you" I say nervously.

"Is everything ok, are you ok?" He asks concerned.

"Everything is fine, so am I, you're not in any trouble" I say and he frowns at me. I move out of the doorway and Zak walks into the room.

"Mr Bagans, what can I do for you?" Joe asks a little nervously. I take a seat while Joe stands up and Zak leans on the table I'm sat at.

"Well, you can tell me why you're not Edwardanymore and how you're my daughters and her brothers half brother to start offwith" Zak says.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wasn't gonna put this up today, but I decided that I had the time to so here is this chapter, I will update my other story tomorrow at some point (Teachers Love, please please read Teachers Crush and Teachers Love!!).

Vote and Comment, I would love to hear from you, your opinions on this story, good and bad things, storyline ideas, anything!!