Chapter 41- Tommys Birthday

"Happy Birthday baby bro" I say as we go into Aarons house, his place is huge! Looks a bit like Zaks, just full of cameras and bigsteppin stuff.

"Thanks Charlie, 13 doesn't really make me a baby anymore" He replies.

"Happy 13th little guy" Zak says giving him a hug.

"Thanks Zak" He replies, we go through and I put his presents on the table with the other presents, all I can say is that he's a spoilt brat. I go and join everyone outside and say hi to Zaks mum and step-dad, I find Nick and Rhydian playing pool.

"Hey bro, hey Uncle Nick" I say waving. Nick misses the pocket with the ball.

"Hey Charlie, thanks for ruining my shot" Nick says joking around.

"Oh, it's fine, you would have missed it anyway" I joke back.

"Well it let me win the game" Rhyd says as he pots the black ball.

"How? You had like 3 balls left to pot" Nick says.

"I'm just that quick and good Uncle Nick" Rhyd says chuckling.

"Where's Aaron? I've seen like everyone but him so far" I say.

"He's outside by the pool doing the barbeque" Rhyd informs me.

"Let's just hope he doesn't burn the food" Nick says.

"See you guys around" I say while laughing at Nicks comment, I go and find Aaron.

"You can burn everyone's food but mine" I say as I approach Aaron.

"Hey kiddo" He says giving me a hug.

"Hey" I say back.

"Food will be ready in about 10 minutes I'm just making sure there's enough to go round for the first burgers and hotdogs" He says.

"Save a burger for me, not a fan of hotdogs" I tell him.

"Will do kid" He says, I go to find Zak who happens to be at the snack table eating the crisps. I decide to sneak up on him and poke him in his sides which makes him jump.

"You made me jump" Zak says pointing out the obvious.

"That was the plan, anyway don't eat too much, food is gonna be ready in less than 10 minutes" I tell him.

"But these cheese and onion chips are lush" He says eating another one.

"I know them as crisps dad, don't confuse me" I tell him. Soon we eat some food, Aarons burgers are the best I've ever tasted! Not actually a bad chef. Soon it's time for Tommy to open his presents.

"Get Tommy to open mine first Aaron, get it out of the way, it's only a little something anyway" Zaks mum says. Tommy opens the present and finds a variety box of kids chocolates.

"Thanks, I love these chocolates!" He says, he opens the present from Aarons parents and finds some very nice trainers that are fortunately in his size, Rhydians present to him is opened and Tommy finds a cool personalised snapback hat with 'GAC' on the front, next is one from Nick which is a PS4 with some games, even though he doesn't have a TV in his room but he could connect it to the living room TV, next is from me, I got him a digital watch, Zak got him a huge flat-screen TV 42", and last is Aarons, which turns out to be an Iphone 5s on contract and some of the bigsteppin stuff.

"You have done very well today little guy" Zak says.

"I love every single present, thanks so much, this is definitely a birthday to remember" Tommy says very happily. Soon it is time to go home as we can't be late tonight cause of school tomorrow, yay.

"See y'all later" Zak says getting into the car, I hug the boys and Aaron, Nick left a little while ago as did Aarons parents and Zaks mum and step-dad.

"See you two at school, bye Aaron" I say.

"CHARLIE LETS GO" Zak calls from the car.

"I'M COMING" I shout back. "Better go" I say and get in the car and Zak drives us home.

"It's already gone 9pm, you need to shower and get your stuff ready for school, after that find me downstairs somewhere" Zak instructs me as we get indoors and I do as I'm told.

"Dad where are you?" I ask as I walk down the stairs.

"Living room" He answers, I join him on the sofa next to him.

"What did you want me for?" I ask.

"Promise me that you won't get into any trouble at school? No late homework's or bad mouthing the teachers and definitely no fights with anyone" He asks. I guess the best thing I can do now is promise him and do my absolute best not to break it.

"I promise dad, no more trouble, cross my heart" I say as I cross my heart.

"Ok, well, you're not grounded anymore, even though you only had 3 days left, but if you break that promise I'll ground you until you're 30" He says, I'm not sure if he's joking or being serious.

"I know dad, I don't wanna get in any trouble anyway" I tell him.

"That's my girl" He says and gives me a cuddle. "Now go get a quick snack and get to bed, it's gone 10 now" He says giving me a kiss on my cheek. I get up and grab a few grapes and eat them. I go behind Zak who is sat on the sofa watching tv and kiss him on the cheek.

"Love you dad" I say and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Love you too sweetie, now bed before I carry you up there, and I'm too lazy to at the moment" He says. I stand up straight.

"It was tempting to make you carry me up instead of me walking up those stairs" I say and chuckling and I take myself to bed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so this is a short chapter, I'm sorry, but I will put up the next chapter as well which is longer.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!!

Thanks everyone for your reads, votes and comments, I do see them all, even if I don't reply to your comments all the time I do read them!!