Chapter 66- Aaron has his date

Aaron has literally just left for his date with Jessica, I hope it goes good for him, he's a nice guy and deserves happiness. We're all in our own rooms at the moment, except Tommy, he's with Joe. I think we are planning on hanging out in someone else's room until Aaron gets back, then we're going to interrogate him about the date. We go back home tomorrow.

"Ok Charlie, we're going over to Nick's room, everyone's awaiting for our company" Zak says putting his phone in his pocket.

"Ok cool, I hope Aaron's date goes well" I say.

"So he can date but I can't?" He asks sarcastically.

"Nope, that is correct" I say cheekily.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"One you are my dad, two I'm not allowed to date until I'm 35 so why should you be allowed to date, and three, the last time you were interested in a girl, she wanted money out of you and then tried tricking you into fathering her unborn child" I explain. He takes a second to think about what I said.

"I have to say they are some very good points you have, but I'm older than you and I'm your dad so I can do as I please" He says joking.

"Yeah but you wouldn't wanna upset anyone" I point out.

"You don't need to worry about me dating anyway, I'm not interested in having relationships anymore, after the last experience, plus, I've got you, you're my girl and the only girl I need in my life" He says.

"Thanks dad" I say hugging him.

"Let's get to Nick's room before they do something that someone will regret" He says. We grab our stuff, not that we need anything, and we go over the hall to Nick's room.

"You two took your time" Nick says opening the door.

"We were having a moment, father and daughter talk" I explain.

"Ahh, fair enough, seeing as Aaron has gone on a date I think I can guess what you two were chatting about" He says as he lets us in. We walk into the main room where my brothers are. Thinking about it, obviously I'm a girl, but my life is with boys, is that bad? It's a weird thought.

"Hey brothers" I say and take a seat.

"Hey" Tommy says sounding down.

"What's wrong Tommy?" Zak asks noticing the same a me.

"Nothing, don't worry" He says sounding irritated.

"We can't help unless you tell us, he's been like this since Aaron left" Joe says.

"Tommy, tell us what's on your mind" Nick says.

"No, it's nothing, it's stupid and selfish" He says and disappears into the bathroom, locking the door.

"Tommy open the door" Zak says knocking on the door. "Open the door right now!" He orders.

"I just wanna go home" Tommy says.

"Why? You like travelling, plus we're going home tomorrow" Zak says.

"I wanna go home now, I don't wanna be here" He says.

"Why not? Plus we can't leave your dad here, he's on his date" Zak says.

"Leave him here then, I don't care, he can have his new girlfriend, he wants her after-all" Tommy says. Is Tommy not happy about the possibility of Aaron having a girlfriend?

"Tommy, come out so we can talk properly buddy, please?" Zak asks. The door unlocks. "Good, now, are you saying you don't want your dad to have a girlfriend?" Zak asks.

"I dunno, I guess I'm just worried that with a woman in his life, maybe he won't want us, I feel we might get left out" He says.

"Buddy, Aaron is my bro for a reason, I promise you he will never turn his back on you two for as long as we all live, no matter who comes and goes from his life, you boys are his everything, all you kids are our everything, nothing will change that, ok?" Zak assures Tommy.

"Ok, you promise that?" He questions.

"Yeah, I absolutely promise that" Zak says. Tommy nods and we all sit down and watch a movie. I feel myself being nudged. I open my eyes to see Nick is nudging me.

"Did I fall asleep?" I ask. Then realise it was a stupid question.

"Yeah, you missed most of the movie, but Aaron is back now so I thought I'd wake you up" He says. I nod and look to see where everyone is.

"How did it go?" Zak asks Aaron as he sits down.

"It went great, I think, I like her, and she said she definitely wants to see me again" Aaron says happily.

"Well, that's a good sign" I say.

"So this date was really more a let's get to know each other" Tommy says.

"Yeah, course, we can't have any relationship without knowing each other son" Aaron tells him.

"Tommy here got a little worried earlier that you would turn your back from them if you and Jessica happen" Nick says.

"Uncle Nick, you didn't have to tell him, it was silly really, I should have known better" Tommy says.

"Son, I swear I will never turn my back on you boys, you two come before anyone else in my mind" Aaron assures him.

"I know dad, I was just being silly earlier" Tommy says.

"Anyway what did you find out? You must tell us everything" Rhydian says.

"Well I don't gotta if I don't want to but I will cause why not" Aaron says.

"Her family?" Tommy asks.

"Her mom and dad, and then it's just her and Caleb" He says.

"Who's older?" I ask.

"Caleb is 2 years older" He answers.

"Kids?" Tommy asks. He's very curious.

"She has a daughter, Milly who is 10 years old, still in contact with her dad and sees him every weekend and holiday, that's all" He answers.

"What did you tell her about yourself?" Zak asks.

"Just that I have two boys who I adopted after their parents died, they have a sister who is the older ones twin, she was adopted by Zak, we are a very tight family, and we recently found out that they have an older half brother they didn't know about, I told her about the show and that we were investigating the prison" He answers.

"Fair enough, well we better get to bed now, it's late and we're going back home tomorrow" Nick says. We say night to each other and go to our own rooms. Me and Zak get ready for bed, I'm ready first as always. I lay in bed and start drifting off. I fall asleep so easily.

"Night sweetie, sweet dreams, love you" I hear Zak whisper and then a kiss on my temple.

"Love you too dad" I mumble before completely drifting off.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry it's a short chapter, it's just a filler I have finished typing at 11:50pm, like yeah I've been typing for about 2 hours ish.. I wanted to put something up as I didn't update last week..

Send me your suggestions for possible storylines!! I hope you like this chapter, like I said it's just a quick filler and I hope it's good!!

I'm sorry I didn't update last week, I was so busy with work and whatnot that I was so exhausted.. I'm doing my best to keep on top of everything so bare with me!!

You guys are amazing, if it wasn't for you all, if you weren't reading this then I'd have probably given up on this story long ago haha, you guys motivate me to keep going with this and I hope it's staying good!!

See you soon! Stay safe and happy!!