Chapter 30

Selena's POV

________________

After some sleep I woke up and first checked my messages. Justin still hasn't answered but I think he really just fell asleep.

I decided to check my twitter. I haven't been online for about a year.

I had lots of followers cuz they all knew me from Barney. I had about 200.000 followers which was pretty much for me. I wanted to tweet something but I didn't know what so I decided to check my notifications.

There were many people saying that they are excited to see me at my new movie and that they were glad I'm back acting.

I RTed some of them and then I got more notifications cuz they saw I'm online.

I really missed having fans and all this cuz I love them so much.

I answered some and tweeted "today last day at home. Sad to leave but happy to act again. Excited xoxo" then I went offline.

I walked downstairs and my mom had already prepared the breakfast. "Morning hun." "Morning mom" I replied smiling.

"Excited?" She asked me curious. "Oh yes. But I'm so sad too. I have to leave Justin for two months."

"I know, honey, but he loves you. You will be alright." "I hope so"

"Now come and eat something" She said changing the topic.

I went to the table and ate a lot. I felt like throwing up cuz of all the food. I just love food so much and can't stop eating.

I went back upstairs to pack my last stuff. In three hours I have to go to the airport.

The doorbell rang and it had to be Justin cuz he wanted to help me.

I ran to the door but my mom had already opened it.

There were Demi and Anthony. Anthony stayed the night at a friend and Demi wanted to come to say goodbye.

Anthony went upstairs to his room while Demi ran into my arms.

"I can't believe you leave today. Please never forget me."

"No never. You are and you will ever be my best friend."

"I will miss you sweetie"

"Aww I will miss you too Demi. But the time will fly and I'm soon back."

"I hope so. Good luck for your movie. I'm sure you will be great. As Grace and as Cordelia. Your born to be an actress or an artist. Your so talented. Just follow your dreams. I will always be by your side."

"Promise?" I asked making it sure.

"Promise." Demi replied smiling.

Then we hugged for bout five minutes.

************

Justin's POV

________________

When I woke up Jazzy was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful.

I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. "Morning Justin." Erin said coming towards me.

"Morning" I replied casually.

"Why are you up so early? It's Sunday." "I know, I know. But Selena has to leave today and I couldn't sleep a lot." I replied honestly.

"Oh okay. Jazzy too I guess. I saw you two sleeping" "Yeah. She came to me."

"I know. She really loves you." Erin told me smiling. "I love her too."

"Yes. You're a great big brother. To Jaz and to Jax." "Thanks but that's just because I have the best siblings."