Chapter 5

Selenas POV - I might overreacted yesterday but Im just so down. It hurt alot even if I don't know why he wasn't there. I was insecure if he just cant admit that he forgot it or he has another one or whatever. I thought one him the whole time. I woke up and only Jus was on my mind. I tried to forget him only for some minutes but it didn't work. Emily will go to vacation for the rest of the holidays. She slept last night here so she could say goodbye this morning before leaving. When she was away Eva and Em laughed when I said that I wished to go one time on another continent too. They have been often to Europe or South America, also Australia. I had never had real vacation apart from some visits in my family. My mom lost her job some years ago and couldn't find a new one, and my step-dad Brian doesn't earn very much. Always when I earn money or get some for my birthday or Christmas I save it. I want to save enough so Brian, me and my mom could go one time on vacation. But of course I take this saved money for everything we need too. When I go shopping either but I buy only things I really need. Money aint there to waste it. I don't like these kind of guys who buy things and never wear them or stuff like that but well, its their decision I cant make them give something to the poor. Anyways wait, I didn't think of Justin for like a minute. Wow. Haha. But now I do again..hm. Me and Em chilled the whole next two weeks. We didn't do much what was actually not good cuz there was no distraction from Jus. He didn't come here or anything. I haven't heard from him since I went away crying. Did he forget me? And is just to busy with his girl?

Justins POV - I was in the hospital for the next four weeks. There were good and bad things about that. My mom got better and better. She is on the best way to normal, also without any disease. I was so happy for that. I prayed the whole time and God kept being besides me and mom. Im so thankful. But I didn't have any contact with Selena or even Emma for this time. The day my mom could go home I decided to stay by her side but on the next day I went to Emmas. It was a sunny day so I thought they'd be in the garden and wouldn't hear the door bell, so I went right to it. I was right. Selena and Emma laid there in the sun, with just a bikini. Omg, Selena was so hot and Emma didn't look bad too. They talked a bit until Emma noticed me. "I better go inside otherwise I might freak out." Emma said by goig in the house. "Hey" "Hi Justin" "How are you" "Im okay, what about you?" "Im actually quite good" oh shit. This wasn't the best I could say. May she thinks now I enjoyed the time without her. "Sel?" "Yeah?" "Please give me another chance. I know I was an idiot but that will never happen again. Please forgive me." "Justin hear, you didnt tell me the true, you didn't come here for a month and now when im about to leave you come? I will forgive you cuz I cant be furious on you. And what do you mean with a second chance?" "I mean just, you have time this evening?" "Yes I do" "I'll pick you up at seven okay?" "Okay" Sel said with alittle smile on her face. "Where do we go?" "Let me surprise you." I went away and was actually quite happy that we'll have a date this evening. I already have an idea, hopefully she will like it.

I know its pretty short but the next will be longer ;)