Chapter 23

Justins POV

______________

I woke up from someone shaking me. I turned around and saw a big smile on Jazzys face. "You have to wake up Justy."

"Morning cutie."

"Morning Justy."

"Is he awake?" Erin said coming into my room.

"You have to get up. School starts in one hour and you have to go to the principal before."

"Yeah, I'll come."

"Okay, breakfast is ready. And your bag stands next to the table in the kitchen."

"Thank you." I said giving her a warm smile.

"No problem but hurry."

Jazzy sat still smiling next to me. I got up and quickly changed. Then I went into the kitchen for breakfast. I ate some cereals and then went into the bathroom. I got ready and was about to leave when Jazzy and Jaxo ran into my arms.

"Bye Justy."

"Bye guys" They both kissed me on my cheek. They are just soo cute. I gave both a kiss back and then went outside.

Erin explained me the way to school so I tried to remember and finally found the school. I went in and tried to find the principal but on my way thru the hall everyone looked at me. I hate that feeling. To be the new and being in the spotlight. There were lots of cute girls but also many bitches, a bunch of freaks and then the basketball team with their cheerleaders.

I found the room of the principal and was happy to be out of this spotlight.

"Hello, Im Justin Bieber."

"Hello. I will show you your new class." He seemed not really being interested in me what I liked actually a lot. The bell rang and we walked thru the empty hall. Then he knocked on a door and we both went in.

There was my new class. Hopefully I'll find friends soon. I sat down next to a boy who seemed to be a geek. He didn't even look on me apart from all the others.

After some boring lessons, it was finally lunch. I sat down alone on a table when one boy and two girls sat next to me. One of the girls I saw before. I think she is in my class.

"Hey. Im Zoey. This is Lily and this is Liam." The one girl said pointing on the others. They asked me lots of questions especially Zoey. It was actually quite nice with them.

Then we had to say goodbye cuz the break was over. Liam and me did a handshake and the both girls hugged me. I really think we could get good friends.

The rest of the day went by quite fast. I was walking home when Lily and Liam ran over to me. Lily was pretty shy but she's cute. Liam is her big brother.

"Hey, Justin. Where do you live? This is also our way home."

"Here." I said going up to the door.

"Really? Then we are like neighbours. That's so cool." Liam said exciting.

"Yeah, See you." I went inside and put my bag in my room. Then I walked in the living room but nobody was there. I saw a piece of paper laying on the table.

"Ur dad is still on work and I'll pick up Jazzy from kindergarten with Jax. We're back at 6- Erin" It said.

At 6? So I have one hour alone here. I decided to do some homework but then I saw the mess from yesterday. I cleaned the room and was finished when the door just opened.

Jazzy ran right into my arms and Jaxon was sleeping on Erins.

"I'll get him in his bed." She said walking to his room. Then me and Jazzy played different stuff for some hour until she was really tired and me too. I brought her to her bed cuz Erin also fell asleep on couch.

"Night Justy."

"Night cutie."

"I love you"

"I love you more."

"Justy?"

"Whats up?"

"I miss dad. I wanna see him more often but he's never here." She said when I was actually out of her room. I went up to my room thinking of what she had said. I think I should tell him what Jazzy said. He may change it and works less or not but I have to try. For Jazzy and Jaxo.

They already mean so much to me. Only after two days but it feels like I would know them from their birth. I quickly fell asleep cuz I was so done. Children also can be very hard.

______________

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but now I'll update more often, promise :) and please leave votes and comments so I know that people actually really read my story and want me to update xx