Chapter 21

Selenas POV - I took my mobile downstairs so I could text with Demi. I was surprised that Justin didn't text me or call me for some hours. I really worried bout him. But I cant call him and say 'why didn't you call me the last hours? You did over thousand times the week and now stop? I really worry bout you'. How crazy would be that?! I decided to give both a chance to get me. I couldn't decide now between them so I may can after I talked with both or something like that. After long text messages with Demi we decided to skype. And we did that for bout 2-3 hours.

Justins POV - I finally arrived here in LA. Santa Monica is nearby Calabasas where Selena is living. I hope she will give me another chance. I got my bags and went out of the airport. I looked around and finally found a available taxi. I gave the driver the address and we started driving. After only 20 minutes we arrived at a nice little house at the beach. I got out with all my bags and stood in front of the door. I was pretty nervous so I wasn't sure to knock on the door. But then I finally did. A little girl opened the door for me. She was bout 3 years old. She quickly ran away. "Mommy, here is a boy." She said walking up to a woman. She took her on her arm and came up to me. "You must be Justin. Hi. Im Erin." We shook hands and smiled at each other. "Mommy who is this?" "This is your big brother, Jazzy." What? I have a little sister? That's actually cool but that means that my dad has a new family, a new wife and never spoke to his kids bout me. We took all my bags in a room which seems to be mine. Then the door bell rang. "Oh..can You hold her for a minute?" In this moment she gave me my lil sis on my arms. She looked very shy but then she started talking. "Im Jazzy." "Hi, Im Justin" "Hi." "How old are you, Jazzy?" "Im three." And whats your right name? I guess Jazzy is just a nickname" "Jazmyn." "That's a cute name." "I like you Justy." She said with a huge smile. Wow. I felt so much better in this moment. She is very cute and I think we will get very good with each other. Then I heard another little kid crying. "Oh, that's Jax. We should go to him" "Who is Jax?" "Our little brother" She showed me the way to his room and we went in. Some hours ago I had no one apart from my mom and now I have even two little siblings. And Jax or how he is called is also very cute. I took him out of the bed cuz he held out his arms. "How old is he?" "One but soon he will turn two." She said with a smile looking up at me. As soon as I had Jax in my arm he stopped crying. In this moment I just felt how adorable children are. "Oh, seems like you know your other sibling now too." "Yeah." "His name is Jaxon." I just smiled then gave her Jaxon. "And between. Im Erin. Their mom." Then we went in the I guess living room. There were lots of people. Who of them is now my dad? And why are here so much? "Today is the birthday of your dad. Wait I'll tell him that you arrived. But before she went away she took a knife and pushed a softly against a glas so everyone shut up. "The buffet is opened" Everyone clapped so did I. Then Erin came back. "Sorry, I have to do something in kitchen. Can you please look after Jazzy and Jaxon? Thank you, and you'll see your dad later." She ran away giving me Jaxon. "Justy? Im hungry." Jazzy told me with a sad face. "Can you get something alone or should I help you?" "Could you help me?" "Sure." We went to the buffet and took two plates cuz I was also hungry from the flight. Jazzy hold her plate and I gave her on it what she asked for. Then we sat down. Next to us were two girls bit younger than me and a woman who seems to be their mom. "How are you Jazmyn?" The woman asked. "Im good" Jazzy answered not paying much attention on her. "And who is the young man next to you?" "My big brother" She said smiling proudly. That felt amazing, like she would already love me. I always wanted to have a little sister. I could protect her and always be there for her and a little brother for giving him advice for girls or something like that. But actually I need one for myself right now.

-----

Please vote and comment <3

Then I might post another chapter today ;)