Chapter 27

Selena's POV

_________________

At the next day I went to school as usual. When I wanted to go home I decided to meet up with Justin.

I called him and he quickly answered. "Hello?" "Hey, Jay." "Hey beautiful." "Do you have time now?" "Sure. Especially for you."

"Okay, where should we meet?" "Maybe at the beach from yesterday?" "Sure, see you there in some minutes." "See ya cutie. I'm excited." Instead of relying I just blushed and hung up. He is so cute.

How will I be able to leave him for two month? It will get so hard to tell it to him and then to leave him. I already hate me for doing it but I'm also quite happy.

I nearly ran home and changed in my bikini. Then I put something over it and got my bag.

As soon as I came to the beach I looked for Justin. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek.

I just love him so much but why does he have to make the situation more difficult for me? I just want him but I also want to follow my dream.

When I was bout 3 years old I always wanted to be an actress or an artist. My dad knew that so he drove me to the casting of Barney and supported me all the time. I started following my dream but stopped as my dad left.

I shouldn't let that make me down. I should be a good role model with showing that life goes on.

"Hey, beautiful" Justin said interrupting my thoughts. "Stop calling me that" I replied blushing.

"Why?" "Cuz I'm not beautiful." "Are you kidding me? You are the most beautiful girl in the world!" I blushed harder and when he saw that he smiled big.

We interlocked our fingers and walked along the beach hand in hand.

After a long time talking we just sat down in the sand.

He sat behind me with his legs around me. I laid on his chest which I loved so much.

We sat there for about an hour until we saw some girls and boys playing volleyball.

"I love volleyball" I said breaking the peaceful silence. "Really? Me too. How about we play?" Justin suggested smirking. "What?" He got up and took my hand so I followed him.

"Can we join?" Justin asked some of them. "Sure. The boy is in our team and the girl in yours." The one girl said to everyone.

After some rounds I got pretty sweaty so I took off my top. In this moment I heard someone blowing.

Of course it was Justin. He laughed at me and so did I.

Then the ball came up to me and I wanted to hit it on the other side but I failed. The ball landed in the ocean.

"This one who is first at the ball will start the next round." Me and Justin looked at each other and started laughing while running into the water.

He threw his shirt away and omg he looked so damn hot. We pushed each other under water again and again until we both jumped on the ball.

We laughed the whole time so I got pretty much water in my mouth but that didn't matter me in that moment. I just want to enjoy it.

"I got it." Justin yelled. "No! I did!" I replied shouting. We looked at each other and bursted into a big laughter.

Then he let go of the ball and looked deep in my eyes. I heard my team cheering so I went back to them.

Justin followed after a short time. I think if we had been alone we would have kissed.

It didn't took long until we all lost the fun so we stopeed.

"What are actually your names?" One guy asked. "I'm Bubbles." Justin said. I really had to fight back my laugh. "And I'm" "Her name is Justin." What? Did he really say that? I giggled a little.

"Isn't that a boys name?" The others asked confused. "Not when you put the stress on the i." Everyone started laughing and so did I.

After some more time of talking they all went away so it was just me and Justin.

"Bubbles? Seriously?" "Haha yeah. I always wanted to be named like that." "Haha you're so crazy, boy" "Yes. Crazy in love with you."

"What?" I asked shocked. Did he just really said that? Omg..I cant believe he did but I'm sooo happy.

"You heard right. I'm in love with you Selena. I can't and I don't want to live without you. I couldn't. Not even a day."

In this moment I had to fight my tears back. I have to leave him for two months and he tells me that he can't live a day without me. Perfect timing as usual. Argh.

"Sel? Please say something." I looked down.

"I love you too." As soon as I said that he smiled and quickly put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I felt so much firework inside me and I never wanted it to end.

I just can't leave him now, can I?..

_________

Can and will she leave and go to Bulgaria? What do you think?

Please vote and comment :) xxx