Chapter 7

Selenas POV - When I woke up I first looked on the time of my mobile. But all I saw was one new message. It was from Justin *text convo* "Morning What r u doing today?" "Nothing planned yet" ""What bout golfing in two hours?" "Golfing? xD I cant golf" "Me too ;)" "Haha k" "See ya then" "Yeah, bye" *end of text convo* I stayed in my bed for the next half hours and just looked forward for today. Then I got up and went in the kitchen. I ate lots of cereals while watching tv. Then I recognized that I had only 20 minutes left until Justin wanted to come. I ran up and changed as fast as I could. While I put some make up on I heard the door bell rang. I finished and went upstairs. I opened the door and Jus stood there. He looked so damn hot. He wore a blue-white checkered shirt and khaki shorts. He also wore his black cap, I think he really loves it cuz he is always wearing it. "Morning" he said with a smile on his face. "Hey. Give me one minute I want to write Eva a note that she doesn't care." I ran in the kitchen and wrote "Im out, see u this evening. Sel" Then I ran back to the door and snapped my purse. "Okay, we can" "Then lets go" Jus said winking. We went to the car and of course he opened the door for me. He is like always a very good gentleman. When we both were in the car he started driving. After only five minutes we arrived at a huge lawn. There was also a little lake with a little beach. It was a wonderful landscape. When I still stared on the view he off-load the car. He put some old looking golf clubs out and four golf balls. "Its nice, right?" "Its amazing" "Wanna start?" "Sure" He gave me a golf club and smiled. I took it and he laid a ball right in front of me. Then I tried to hit the ball but I was too stupid for it. Justin laughed out loud so I did. "Should I help you?" "You can try it" "Hahaha okay I will give my best" "I thought you cant play too?" "Yeah I didn't play for a while but when I was young I went sometimes here with my uncle. He showed me how to play." "This isn't a official golf course is it?" "No. Why should we pay lots of money when we can play here for nothing? And here are holes too" "Haha then show it me" "Okay you have to take the golf club like that" He showed me and I tried it to do it the same. But Justin started laughing cuz I did it wrong. I laughed too and he came closer to me. I stood like I wanted to hit the ball a next time and he stood right behind me. He touched with his hands mine and took them on the golf club. "Take it like that." He said with a nearly sexy voice. I just smiled and couldn't concentrate. "Try it again" So I did and cuz I didn't concentrate it was terrible. I hit the ball but I hit Justin with the golf club. He stood still nearly behind me and I hit him right in the face. "Oh Im so sorry" I said when I started laughing. I couldn't help it. "No its okay" He said laughing too. But I saw it hurts him. He hold his cheek and his laugh was a bit afflicted. "You okay?" I asked still laughing and holding his cheek. Then we both were quiet in same moment and looked deep in each other eyes. He came closer to me. Our lips were only millimeters away from eachothers. But then suddenly the lawn sprinkler started. "Wow" Justin said surprised. We both started laughing. He took my hand and dragged me thru a jet of water. He did this for like three times until we both were nothing but wet. He looked again deep in my eyes and came closer. But I wasn't sure if it was the right moment so I decided to run away giggling. He followed me and caugth me after only a short time. He hugged me from behind and whirled me around. It felt so good and I was so happy. Should I kiss him? NO. But the next time I will kiss back when he tries to kiss me. Hopefully he will do it now or at least today. In two days I have to go back and I wished I could stay here. I promised Em to come in the next holidays again. But they are in more than 10 weeks. "Whats up?" "Nothing. I just remembered that the holidays are almost over and I have to go back the day after tomorrow." "Yeah I know. But lets enjoy it here and now without thinking on the future." He said and he was so right with this. "Wanna go on playing" He asked by going away from me. I was a little disappointed that he didn't kiss me and regret that I ran away before.

Justins POV - I really waned to kiss her but the first time the lawn striker interrupted us, and the next time she ran away. That gave me the feeling that she didn't want a kiss. So I decided to give up and maybe kiss her another time. Or doesn't she likes me like that? Will she just be friends? Hopefully not cuz I don't know if I can that. I fall for her and only want her by my side. Every hour, minute and second. But I hate the fact that she has to leave in two days. Then I wont see her for like 10 weeks unless I visit her. This time I was the one who went away and asked for continue golfing. "Now its your turn" Then we started playing a bit but she still wasn't able to hit the ball in the right direction. After one hour playing I saw that she didn't have this much fun. "Should we do something different?" She nodded and we took the golf stuff back in my car. When we finished with that I asked "What do you wanna do now?" "Ehm, how about.." In this moment she ran away. I followed her and she stopped at the little lake. "..chilling at the beach?" I started laughing cuz this 'beach' was very small. It was just a bit sand on the lawn. But anyway we laid down there. "What is about tomorrow?" "What should be there?" "Have you planned anything?" "Unfortunately yes. Its Evas birthday and we have planned a day in Dallas for her. First having a brunch then going a bit thru the town and visit her mom." "Your grandma?" "Yeah, I didn't see her for two years. I really cant miss this, sorry." "No its okay."