Chapter 24

Justins POV

_______________

This week I had a lot of fun with Lily, Zoey and Liam. We became very good friends and spent much time together.

Today Liam has a basketball game and Zoey wants to support him. I don't like to watch basketball cuz I would have the feeling to run on the field and make points. Lily also didn't want to go to it cuz she is sick of all that. So we both decided to go to the beach.

It was already afternoon when we walked over the sand. First I didn't know what to say or to do cuz she was so quiet. In this point I don't like her to be shy.

But with the time she started talking a lot. I was surprised but I liked it.

We laughed a lot and then I saw another girl happily hugging a boy. They seem like being a couple.

I thought of Selena and wished that would be me and her when I realized it was her..

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did she replace me so fast? Why? I thought she would love me too? Lily noticed that I'm not alright.

"Justin? Are you okay?" "No, Im not." I said going toward Selena.

"What are you doing?" Lily yelled after me. Short before standing next to Selena, I realized the situation. What should I say? I hurt her and I was the fool. Ah fuck.. Lily took my hand.

"Hey? Whats up?" I just looked down. Suddenly Lily hugged me tightly.

"Justin?" I heard a voice saying. I knew it was Selena. I turned around and there she was. My lovely amazing girl. But shes not anymore MY girl. I lost her.

"What are you dong here? In LA?" "I-I-I wanted to surprise you. Im living here for a moment."

"Surprising me? With your girlfriend? But wait.. you live here? Really?"

"Yeah, and no. Yes I live here but no she's not my girlfriend."

Then the boy who was with her came. "Sel? Who is this?" Did he just say Sel? That's my name for her!!

"Your boyfriend?" I asked trying to hold my feelings back. "Yeah, she's MY girl!! So hurt her once and you'll be dead."

"YOUR girl? Is that true Sel?" "Sel? Did you call her Sel? Her name is Selena!!"

Selenas POV

________________

I cant believe Justin lives here now. I decided to give Jacob his chance so we went to the beach. And now here is Justin? How can this happen?

Jacob acted weird in front of Justin. He said I would be his girl but I'm not. I love Justin and not Jacob.

I reall wanted to say that I'm not his girl but I was still in shock.

Justin is here. And this for a longer time. But I shouldn't forget what used to happen. But I love him no matter what happened.

"Can we talk?" Justin asked me smiling with the cutest face ever. He is so adorable.

"Sure." I finally managed to say.

"Listen to me, Sel. Im so so sorry what happened. Im here to make it good and I hope you'll give me this chance. It will never happen again and I will be always there for you. I love you!"

I just smiled. He said he loves me. I hugged him very long and whispered in his ear "I love you too" When he pulled back we both leaned in for a kiss.

But there was still Jacob. I can't do this to him. I want him as friend but not more. I went away from Jus so he couldn't kiss me.

"Call me in half an hour" I told him with a wink so that no one else apart from us could hear it.

Some steps away I hugged Jacob goodbye without saying anything then drove home. I waited for my mobile to vibrate but it didn't happen.

After 20 minutes the doorbell rang. "It's open" I yelled without paying much attention. I just wanted Justin to call me.

"Hey, beautiful." I turned around and there he was.

"Justin" I ran up to him for a big hug. He kissed my cheek.

We talked a lot, ate dinner and watched lots of movies til we both fell asleep on the couch. My head was on his lap, his arms were around me and our fingers were interlocked. He's just so amazing and I'm so happy to have him back by my side...

___________

I hope you liked this chapter :) and please vote and comment!! It really motivates me to post more often ;) and don't forget to check out my other stories :) <3