Chapter 26

Justin's POV

______________

After changing I went back in the living room where they all were watching TV.

"I'll be away for some hours. See ya later."

I really wanted to kiss Selena as soon as possible.

"No Justin. You won't. In some minutes we have lunch. After that we can talk about it again."

"Jeremy, I'm old enough to decide where and when I go."

"No. Not as long as you live in my house."

"Hes right. Let him go. He needs his free." Erin tried again to help me.

"Okay. After the lunch you can go but show at least some respect. You can live here and Erin cooked something and you want to leave? That's not very nice."

"Its okay. Did you actually have breakfast, Justin?"

"No"

"Whats up with you? On all the other days you couldn't stop eating and now that? Is everything alright?"

"Sure" I said smiling huge. I thought on Selena. I'm looking forward to see her later even if I saw her one hour ago. But I already miss her. I could never have enough of her.

"I could guess your in love. Am I right or am I right?" Erin said smirking.

"Why do you think that?" My dad asked confused.

"I'm a woman. We can feel when love is in the air." I just laughed and sat down next to Jazzy. But she got on my lap and cuddled with me. She is so cute. My little sis. I think she would like Sel and Sel would love her. Soon I they will know each other.

"Who is it?" Erin asked staring on my with a huge smile in her face.

"Your are very curious." "Yes, Im woman." I laughed at her comment.

"Tell me about her or bring her here. You could invite her for dinner today."

"Haha, maybe. I'll see." That would be actually very nice but I will first ask Sel if she wants to.

After some minutes we set the table and started eating. We talked a lot and it was actually very nice. Even my dad was pretty nice also when he talked a bit hard with me before. I really like my family or love. They are all amazing.

After bout a hour talk I went outside. I drove to Selenas house and knocked on the door. I did this more and more often but no one opened. I tried to call her but she turned it off. What happened? Did I do anything wrong or did something happen to her? Or is everything just random? I went back home after I left a note on a piece of paper throwing it into the post box.

Selenas POV

_________________

I changed after the convo with my mom and we drove to the casting. I was very nervous cuz I haven't acted for ages. I got a number and got in a long row. Of course I turned off my mobile cuz I know how bad it is when it rings in front of everyone. You can go home and you are very embarrassed.

After two hours it was finally my turn. I went in and my hands got so sweaty.

"Selena Gomez. I'm so happy you came. You are my favourite one for the main character. It fits very good to you. Show us what you can."

Then I acted one scene with two others. I learned it in the last hours and really could feel like I am the character. It was very easy for me. I didn't feel like someones watching me. I had so much fun and was no way nervous anymore after a minute. It went by quite fast so I had to wait outside.

The one man came up to me. "You were such amazing. I reall want you to play Grace. There can't be anyone better."

"Ohmygosh!! Thank you so much." I think I had the biggest smile on my face. I hugged my mom and still couldn't believe it.

"We film it two month. We will start on the fifth may in Budapest."

"In Budapest?"

"Yes, I have to go back. See you Ms Gomez."

"Mom? That's on the other side of the world!"

"Yes. Isnt this amazing?"

"No its not! I have all my friends here, my life. I cant do this."

"Its just for two month, hun."

"But.."

"But? Justin?"

"Yeah, thanks. I feel much better, mom!" I yelled at her sarcastically. I ran back to our car and my mom followed me.

"You love it! I saw you out there and you really love it hun"

"But I love Justin too."

"When he loves you back then he will wait and he will be proud of you."

"But how should I tell him? I cant say: hey, in two weeks I'll leave for two months."

"You can. He will understand."

I was furious, sad and happy at the same time. We drove back home and I just went in my bed. I wanted to think without anyone around me. Can I do this to him? But my mom is actually right. When he loves me, he will still do it in two months, wont he? Anyway..The only thing I know right now is that I love him..

__________

Thank you all so much for reading!! Please don't forget to comment and to vote. I'd mean a lot to me xx love you all :) <3