Chapter 13:Competitor's Prize

Kirstie POV

A week later...

"Hey Mitch do you need anything?" I asked.

"Guys, I'm fine, it has been a week. But actually there's something that I think we all need." He said with a guilty smile.

"What is it that we all absolutely need?"Scott said with his attractive grin.

Mitch got up and walked towards the kitchen. He then opened a kitchen cabinet which revealed Atleast four bottles of wine.

"We need a party, I mean with all of this crap going on we havent really had the time to be happy." Mitch said with a smile.

"I totally agree, let's just have a party right now, just the five of us," Avi said while pulling down a wine bottle from the cabinet.

"Umm, actually I'll just have some sprite if that's okay." I said with a frown.

"Why, you never turn down wine!?" Mitch said in his sweet voice.

"I'm just not really in the mood," I said once again.

"Alright suit yourself babe, but you're missing out." Scott said.

"On what, you getting drunk? I don't think so." I said as everyone laughed.

"We could also play a board game if anyone wants, and whoever wins gets a prize of their choice." Scott said. He's always been competitive, and I was afraid of what the prize would be.

"Should we play chutes and ladders?" Kevin asked because he basically won that game every time we played it.

"You just want to play that because you always win. How about Monopoly?" Avi asked.

We all nodded in agreement while Scott said sure. Everyone knew Scott and I were dating, but no one knew we were engaged yet which is something I felt guilty about not telling. There just hasn't been an exactly perfect moment yet. Most days we've been called Skirtie by the groups demand of our ship name. I was so glad I was with Scott.

Hours later...

"It looks like I won!" Scott said while flailing his arms upwards.

"So what's your prize, or our prize if you're generous enough?" Avi asked with a grin.

"Well..." Scott began to whisper into my ear about how we should tell them we're getting married. We began to hold hands and I prepared for the moment Scott told them.

"Guys....we're getting married!" Scott yelled. Everyone congratulated us about the marriage and asked us a ton of questions.

"Oh and we don't have anything really planned for the wedding yet, we just began on the guest list. And we don't have a best man yet." Scott said with a shrug of his shoulders when he said he didn't know who best man was going to be.

"Why don't we have best men," I suggested.

"That actually sounds like a great idea!" Scott said. Everyone agreed.

We talked for Atleast a few hours about our wedding and what basically I wanted done. No one got bored surprisingly, but it about fell asleep. Luckily I had Scott there to pinch me everytime I dozed off. I so lucky to be with him. I decided it was time to tell everyone, even Scott why I didn't drink my wine. The room just became silent with out of conversation feeling. I guess this was my time.

"Hey guys, I have to tell you something," I said shyly.

"What is it babe?" Scott asked in once again his attractive voice as he drank yet another glass of wine all at once.

"It's about why I didn't drink the sprite," I said. It didn't sound important the way I started off, it sounded dumb.

"Okay, why didn't you drink your sprite?" Kevin said sarcastically.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." I said happily.