Ch.13- One final push is all it takes to have a dawn of realization

(AN- Alchemist Midoriya & Fairy Uraraka moodboard by @FaithfullyBeautiful If you make any sort of art, mood boards, off shot fics etc for this series, please let me know as I'd be over joyed to see it and would be delighted to share it as well!)

Hours had passed since Midoriya and Uraraka had taken you into their capable hands. The sounds of rain still present, but the small little patter made it seem much calmer and peaceful after a certain amount of time. And now that the sounds of a door rattling was heard from the kitchen where two males were leaning against the countertop for hours now- both practically jumped forward.

Uraraka's tired brown eyes appeared first, a frown deep on her features. Instantly Bakugou and Todoroki were near her, eyes wide and fearful for what she would be saying. She sighed, moving aside as Midoriya came forward, his arms full.

Your form was resting gently in his arms, sleeping softly. Your skin once more back to normal and your face not twisted in pain or agony either. You looked normal... you looked fine... but with how long and deeply melancholy Uraraka and Midoriya's faces were... it seemed like your looks were not the deciding factor in your condition.

"I'm going to put her into the guest room..." Midoriya mumbled, heading towards the stairs with you. "You guys should sit down..."

His tone was not the usual cheery Midoriya tone, nor did it sound like he was asking the other two males to sit. He was telling them because Midoriya had a feeling it would be easier that way... easier to tell what had happened and what would be done now.

The sounds of someone walking down the steps and a door opening and closing soon were mixed into the soft pitter patters. And eventually, before the three realized, Midoriya was sitting with them again. The downstairs living room was silent... or at least until Uraraka reached her hand forward.

Her small dainty hand rested against the coffee table. Slowly she opened it and the sound of a rolling marble was heard. A small green scaled marble rolled towards the center of the table, bumping into drink coasters and a few magazines before it paused in its rolling.

"We managed to get it out..." Midoriya began, as his lip twitching. "But... by that time... an hour and a half had passed since it was put into her body."

Midoriya's fist balled up, eyes strained and pooling with tears. Uraraka's face as long and pained as his was, their emotions tied in some ways when it came to things like this. The bond shared between the two often being a burden... especially when trying to hide emotions and doubts you would often feel.

"So...what does this mean..." Todoroki spoke gently, still unsure of how great his worry should be.

Uraraka wiped her eyes, looking to the half-human near her. "I... I was able to do a restoration spell on her body... so her looks for the most time are the same. Except... for the scar on the back of her neck where the mythical artifact was originally inserted. There are... there is still a small patch of scales there as well."

"Her mental state, however... and her emotional state... there's no telling how much damage was done. Having that thing's soul sharing the same space of her own... means that it was more than likely trying to corrupt (Name)... try to get her to loosen her restraints and give it the power to have some control over her body...

She's gonna need some time to recover from this... there's no telling what was going on inside of her head when all this was going on."

"Her body is fine though, aside from the scales and the scar on her neck?" Todoroki asked, wanting to clarify this once more.