"My name is, Gabriella"

"Come on, Chris" I laughed as I remembered our first meeting.

"Do you remember how we met?" I asked him even though I knew he wouldn't reply. I moved my fingers towards his cheekbones as I softly carrssed his face.

"Do you remember what we were talking about?" I asked him quietly.

''I fucking love challenges, Princess'' he answered.

''How can you be so sure?'' I asked, making him raise an eyebrow.

''How can you be sure that I won't betray you'' I asked.

''Because by the end of my game you'll be head over heels in love with me'' he smirked.

The words brought back memories, making me clench my teeth.

"Do you remember what you promised?" I asked him, caressing his cheek.

Everything stayed the same. He stayed motionless. His heart rate dull and lifeless. His breathing slow. And I stayed on my knees.

"Do you think-" My voice broke.

"Do you think you've won the game?" I asked him quietly. His silence was driving me insane. I wanted to hear his voice. The only way I could hear his voice was through my memories. In my mind.

"You like flowers?" He asked me. 

"I love them" I nodded eagerly. 

"My favorite one is a red rose" I blurted out.  

I thought he wasn't listening. But he was. He did remember what my favorite flower was. Maybe he was listening to me now too. Just maybe.

"I said I want to be your woman"

"My woman?" His cold voice questioned to which I only answered with a simple nod.

"What made you think that you can be mine?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because I want to" was my simple answer. Before he could say anything else I spoke again.

"I get what I want because I ask for it" I said with a smirk.

"And what is it that you want?" He ran his hand up my neck.

"You"

I breathed out at the memory. When I said those words I didn't mean them. I was only playing the game. I wish I knew how this would turn out. I wish I knew that one day I would really want him.

"Chris, you have to stop this" I whispered as I stared at his face.

"Please" I begged.

"Please just wake up! You can't do this to them! You can't leave your famiglia like that. You can't let the Santobello's lose their leader! Think about Enzo. How exited he was for seeing you just a few days ago. Think about Isabella! You can't leave her. You can't leave Felix" I ranted, hoping he could at least hear my words.

"You can't leave me" my voice broke at the last word.

I moved my fingers back and held his hand again. My eyes started to well up. It was becoming harder and harder to keep my tears in.