Chapter16:Phantom's Keep and News

Danny's POV
After telling te whole story of how I escaped, found Adrien, fought the GIW again and then why I am in the Ghost Zone with two classrooms worth of kids and annoying parents.*cough* Sam's parents* cough*.

"You had quite an adventure Great one." Frostbite said as we were just finished loading the last bit of stuff into a Specter Speeder which mom and dad was gawking at. I feel like they need to tell me something."Well, Thank you for preparing a war just to find me." I said and he laughed."Oh, anything for you Great One." Frostbite said with a laugh."Where would I be without you?" I asked."I have no idea and I have no intention to find out as well." He said and I smiled."Well, I'll see you later Frostbite. Bye!!" I shouted as I climbed aboard the Spectre Speeder. I went to the cockpit where my parents was still gawking at everything."Okay, now your gonna see my castle! Are you ready?!" I shouted through the door."YES!!" Everyone shouted excitedly.

So we drove off. Marinette, Adrien and Alya was chatting away with their kwamies floating next to them. I smiled at that. I felt a pair of arms around mine and saw it was Sam."How are you're feeling?" She asked."Better. The ectoplasmic air is helping a lot." I said."Danny, there's something we should tell you." Mom said coming up to me."What's wrong?" I asked."Sam, could you give us some privacy please." Sam looked at me and kissed me on my cheek. I kissed her hand."I'll tell you later." I whispered and she nodded and went over to Tucker who was trying to flirt with Star.

"What's up." I asked as we went to the cockpit."Well, son. This depends on whether you'll take it as good or bad news." Dad said."Why?" I asked.

I'm starting to get confused and when I'm confused I don't know what to do with myself."Okay, deep breaths and from the top." I said putting my hand out above my head."Well, Jazz isn't your only sister." Mom started.

"Whoa...what! Shouldn't she should be hearing this as well!" I said. I went out of the cockpit to look for Jazz but I saw she was fast asleep. She needs her rest. I can't wake her now."Okay, deep breath."

I went back."Where's Jazz?" Dad asked."She's asleep. Let her rest." I said."Okay, so we have another relative?" I asked."Yes and she was supposed to come on your sixteenth birthday but due to unexpected circumstances, I delayed the meeting." Mom said.

"Okay, where is he or she?" I asked."That's a long story. A French couple adopted her. We didn't have enough money to raise both of you so we were forced to put one of you up for adoption."

"Wait...explain that part." I said."You have a twin." Dad said. I have a twin..."Is this a joke?" I asked."It's not. Listen. The point is, she lives in France. You were going to meet but you got captured so I delayed the meeting." Mom said.

"What's her name?" I asked."Marinette." Mom said."Marinette?" I image of her appeared in my mind. We do look a lot alike but that tells me nothing. I stood up and looked out for Marinette. I found her talking with Adrien while Nino and Alya were busy cuddling and also just chatting.

Mom came out."What?" She asked."Look, that girl over there. Her name is Marinette. Is that her?"I asked."It could be sweetie, but let's not jump to conclusions. Once we are out of the Ghost Zone, I'll arrange for a meeting."

"Okay, thanks mom." I hugged her and she hugged back. I went over to Sam who was scolding Tucker."Hey, dude. Everything okay?" Tucker asked and Sam stopped scolding him."Well, turns out I have a twin sister."

"So you have two sisters now?" Sam asked."Yeah, I was going to meet her when it was my birthday but then GIW just had to capture me." I said."Well, at least you know now. When are you going to meet her?" Tucker asked."As soon as we get out of the Ghost Zone, my mom said she'll arrange a meeting." I answered.